No announcement yet.

ATVin in Arkansas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting this. I retire at the end of May and I bought myself a 4wd buggy to start heading out. Having no idea of where to go this looks like a good place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
      Thanks for posting this. I retire at the end of May and I bought myself a 4wd buggy to start heading out. Having no idea of where to go this looks like a good place to start.
      Were going back in august!

Comment

Thanks for the invite Dan, I'd be happy to tag along.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
          Thanks for the invite Dan, I'd be happy to tag along.
          I will send details when we make a plan!

Comment

We had a awesome time!! The weather held us back a few hours Sunday, but as soon as it cleared we was riding again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pix, Alan! Can’t wait to get back up there and hit the trails!

Comment

Thx for adding more pics Alan! Great to see you and the family again......been waaaay more years than I had realized!!!

Comment

Bee Mountain Tower…

34.49046, -94.25865

Haven’t been there personally, but I gave these to a buddy and he and his group located it. Said it was a sight to see. It is not within the WPG trails but can be accessed the county roads nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                    Bee Mountain Tower…

34.49046, -94.25865

Haven’t been there personally, but I gave these to a buddy and he and his group located it. Said it was a sight to see. It is not within the WPG trails but can be accessed the county roads nearby.

Been there!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210406_225953.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	24650201

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                      Been there!
                      [ATTACH]1048611[/ATTACH]
                      Bee mountain is an old fire watch tower built in the 1930s. The trail to bee mountain is sketchy at best! Not bad going up, but the ride down was a little tense!

Comment

Great pics of some beautiful country. Need to get back up that way again, thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                          Bee mountain is an old fire watch tower built in the 1930s. The trail to bee mountain is sketchy at best! Not bad going up, but the ride down was a little tense!
                          Especially after the rain.....lol!!! [emoji38] Glad we went up there as the views were spectacular [emoji108].

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

This looks like a great trip.

Comment

Heading out Friday morn for a weekend run @ WPG…staying with Roger and the gang @ Sugar Creek Lodge….Little Missouri Waterfall will be the destination Friday PM…trails & zip lining Saturday…trails again on Sunday…

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                                Heading out Friday morn for a weekend run @ WPG…staying with Roger and the gang @ Sugar Creek Lodge….Little Missouri Waterfall will be the destination Friday PM…trails & zip lining Saturday…trails again on Sunday…
                                Heck yeah! Yall are gonna have a great time!

Comment

Working...
                                X