X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
    How do you shoot with that short ATA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shoots great I went to it from the Vertix and have no regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Rolling with my ninja black Mathews Traverse again. As much as I like this bow and as well as I shoot it, this will be my reply to threads like these for many years..

[ATTACH]1048093[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1048094[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1048095[/ATTACH]

#Fanboy!!!! I can’t tell you how happy this makes me![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
        I’ll still be shooting my Switchback XT

X2

Comment

Thank you Sleepy for starting this thread. If you look at all these cool bows and don’t go fling some arrows, better check your pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
            I shoot only traditional for years now. If I hadn’t switched to that I don’t think I would have bought another compound. My Z7 extreme was by far the best compound I ever had and would have kept it as long as it held together.
            I killed a bunch of animals one season with my Z7E. Buddy offered me more than I paid for it and I sold it. Another mistake.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              Can’t wait to grab one Brandon! Glad to hear that you enjoy it so much

Comment

Have been shooting a switchback since 2005. Loved that bow. Until I fell on it and bent the riser. Had to buy a new bow last year. Now I’m shooting the Mathews VXR 28.

Comment

Still shooting my Quest Hammer. But will admit, of late, I've got that new bow itch.

Comment

This will be the third year going out with the Pro Defiant. Still enjoy shooting it every day.
                    Attached Files

Comment

2019 Pse evoke 31 just got new strings put on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                        I’ll be using my Mathews VXR 31.5 again this year. It’s my favorite bow to date.
                        I have the same bow and just ordered that grip. How do you like it?

Comment

Some great looking setups! I've been shooting my V3 almost daily! I'm ready to draw some more blood with it.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

I am shooting a Matthews Vertix currently but I will shoot anything these days. Even the mid level bows are waaaaay better than what we were shooting in the late 80s and 90s..........it is all about the Indian!
                            My shooting training starts next week for Zambia.......looking forward to getting back in the groove!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                              I feel really old, I will still be rocking my 2006 PSE X-Force. I have a much newer PSE Bowmadness 30, but I can put my old bow down, it JUST FEELS RIGHT!
                              That X-Force is one great bow. One of my all-time favorites.

Comment

Switchback XT for last 14 years, but really thinking about a V3 this year.........

Comment

Working...
                                X