XRP Community…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
    if you have an offline ledger/wallet you can transfer XRP to UPHOLD , but HOLD

trust me, your going to want to hold it
    ...past predicts future...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      ...past predicts future...
      Oh you think its all over?

Oh you think it was about an election? Destruction of Old Guard is happening in front of everyone's eyes and while 99% are whining and crying about the current admin/world , im comfy and know whats coming

carry on

Comment

Why is uphold the only platform you can trade on? How is teh value of XRP swinging so much when there is only one platform to trade it on, I would think with other platforms freezing user's XRP shares and limiting supply that it would be going up much faster?
        Last edited by squirrel; 04-23-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
          Why is uphold the only platform you can trade on? How is it swinging so much when there is only one platform to trade it on, I would think with other platforms freezing user XRP shares and limiting supply that it would be going up much faster?
          SEC lawsuit

UPHOLDS user agreement is a bit different than all crypto apps also is why

companies are still using it, just can't buy or sell in most places

Comment

Let me start off by saying I have zero positions within the cryptocurrency arena. However, I do know about risk and trading. Any investment what combines high volatility, tax/regulatory uncertainly and illiquidity, will be a disaster at some point.

There are effectively no rules in this crypto market, so please........... caveat emptor!!!!

Most will lose in this gambling endeavor. Please don't view this as anything more than gambling. I personally see it as more of a ponzi scheme with irrational valuations supported by unfounded hype.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
              Let me start off by saying I have zero positions within the cryptocurrency arena. However, I do know about risk and trading. Any investment what combines high volatility, tax/regulatory uncertainly and illiquidity, will be a disaster at some point.

There are effectively no rules in this crypto market, so please........... caveat emptor!!!!

Most will lose in this gambling endeavor. Please don't view this as anything more than gambling. I personally see it as more of a ponzi scheme with irrational valuations supported by unfounded hype.
              stocks and crypto currencies are nothing alike except for the fact they can both make you money

Everything will be regulated yes but XRP will win

Their is a reason why thier in a SEC lawsuit and Bitcoin isn't (yet)

Folks do not listen to folks who know nothing about XRP/Crypto market

STACK em

Comment

I don't think I ever got an answer. So if I can recover my Coinbase account will I be able to move my XRP from Binance over to Coinbase or is that currently blocked as well?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I don't think I ever got an answer. So if I can recover my Coinbase account will I be able to move my XRP from Binance over to Coinbase or is that currently blocked as well?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  you can move it to uphold with an OFFLINE NANO S LEDGER, other than that no cannot until SEC lawsuit is settled likely

Comment

Their is a reason why thier in a SEC lawsuit and Bitcoin isn't (yet)
                    The reason is pretty simple, and it’s not some cryptic crap like qanon. You can Google 20 articles as to why. They are fundamentally different. One is centralized and the other isn’t. I like ripple but man it’s not some big conspiracy. I do agree with your point, do research and don’t trust what you read in forums as gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      The reason is pretty simple, and it’s not some cryptic crap like qanon. You can Google 20 articles as to why. They are fundamentally different. One is centralized and the other isn’t. I like ripple but man it’s not some big conspiracy. I do agree with your point, do research and don’t trust what you read in forums as gospel.

Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

I found Crypto/Xrp before Q and has zero influence on how I spend my money, and No one is mentioning any of it at all besides you

I know what exactly what it is and what’s happening, the 411 on the judges, lawyers, witnesses in the SEC lawsuit, do you?

Do you follow up on all the court proceedings?

Do you know xrps main goal and purpose?

Do you understand the vast corruption in this industry?
                        Hmm?

Comment

Got some more at 1.04. I wish uphold had a limit order option. Everything I have heard and a bunch of what I have read says this stuff is going to go up. Is it hype? Long term hold? I haven’t seen where this will hit 5 figures but if it does We’ll be in pretty good shape. I’m not betting the ranch and dumping all I have into it, but grabbing up what I can while it’s cheap seems to make sense. In the end I guess it’s all just a gamble.
                          Last edited by stickman; 04-24-2021, 06:02 AM.

Comment

99% of crypto is speculative gambling, XRP is an investment, this solution didn’t come over night or on a forum board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

99% of crypto is speculative gambling, XRP is an investment, this solution didn’t come over night or on a forum board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Hmmmm.......you sound familiar......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X