2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
    I have a 640ac lease available in Schleicher county 10 mins from Eldorado going towards Mertzon off Mount HWY. This place is on the divide, it is mesquite country. There is pens, stands , and feeders there that can be used. I lease a place from the same family that owns this place and have hunted the area for many years. I have NOT hunted this place but have drove it a few times and it’s covered up with deer. This is a year round place so you can dove, turkey, and deer hunt. Each spot will get 1 trophy, 1 cull, 3 does and 4 turkey. There has been axis not many they can be harvested as well as any hogs you see. But this is primarily a WT lease. It’s family and kid friendly with guest privileges. There is a place to set up an RV with electric and water. I am looking for a group/family to take the 4 remaining spots. There will be 5 hunters on the place. Each spot is $3000. Looking for a good management mind group that wants a great place to hunt long term. Please be able to fill all spots. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I will be going down to get the place leased the last weekend off extended season. All money is due at time off lease signing the first year then split into two payments there after.
    Leased

Comment

Originally posted by A Click View Post
      Thank you for taking the time to post this information.
      No problem at all.

Comment

No ****..Thanks bubba.I look at it everyday. If see any others,I'll p.m. ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
          No ****..Thanks bubba.I look at it everyday. If see any others,I'll p.m. ya.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged, looking for something north to northwest Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1430

Lease Details

Lease ID: 1430
              Date Listed: 2021-01-11
              Owner's User ID: Jaybeemck
              Ranch name: Ellen M Ranch
              County: San Saba
              Acres: 1100
              Hunters: 10
              Cost: $3300 per hunter.
              Lease Type: year-round
              Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, archery
              Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, small game
              Property description: Long-term, year-round lease of 1,100 acres offered in prime hunting habitat for deer, turkey, feral hogs and other small game. Rolling, hill country terrain, with year-round creek water. Located off Highway 71 near Fredonia, with Llano, Mason and Brady each within about 20 miles. Brush and wildlife maintained under management programs. Electricity and water hook-ups in place, as well as stock tank, at hunting cabin construction site. Hunting cabin to be built at site at hunters' expense. First 5 years of lease at $33,000/year, second 5 years at $37,000/year; maximum of 10 hunters.
              Lease description: Long-term, year-round lease of 1,100 acres offered in prime hunting habitat for deer, turkey, feral hogs and other small game. Rolling, hill country terrain, with year-round creek water. Located off Highway 71 near Fredonia, with Llano, Mason and Brady each within about 20 miles. Brush and wildlife maintained under management programs. Electricity and water hook-ups in place, as well as stock tank, at hunting cabin construction site. Hunting cabin to be built at site at hunters' expense. First 5 years of lease at $33,000/year, second 5 years at $37,000/year; maximum of 10 hunters.

This guys is bat #%*t crazy. He wants the person who leases this place to build him a $150-200,000 house as part of the lease. The place is over priced at $33,000 let alone the craziness of the house.

Kudos to him for asking. Surely nobody would ever agree to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These places are just crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  This guys is bat #%*t crazy. He wants the person who leases this place to build him a $150-200,000 house as part of the lease. The place is over priced at $33,000 let alone the craziness of the house.

Kudos to him for asking. Surely nobody would ever agree to this.

It is nuts. I sent an email to see if I was misunderstanding it. They really want the hunters to lease the property and build a serious home on the property. The upside for the hunters, as they see it, is they have a lease locked in for 10 years.
                  If you do the math, they want $50K a year for the place. This guy is smoking something really strong.

Comment

Love the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
                      It is nuts. I sent an email to see if I was misunderstanding it. They really want the hunters to lease the property and build a serious home on the property. The upside for the hunters, as they see it, is they have a lease locked in for 10 years.

If you do the math, they want $50K a year for the place. This guy is smoking something really strong.

He needs to get back to reality. For that much people can hunt monster deer on a 10,000+ acre ranch.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I have 1 spot on a 6 person lease. Each spot cost $3500. The lease is between Menard and Eldorado off 190 and toe nail trail Schleicher county 1500+\- acs water and electric included a place for your RV. Stands, corn, pen and protein feeder are in place. This is a family friendly year round lease. You are allowed guest to hunt with you in your stand and off your limit. Each paid spot gets 1 trophy 5.5 years or older unlimited culls, 3 does, and 4 turkey. All the hogs and varnmits. Dove and turkey season is included as well. Each hunter has their own spot as well as we have 2 community blinds in the front one is over looking a oat field. Protein feeding is required from February to September. Timed or free choice is fine. I have hunted this lease for 7 years and we are growing some very nice bucks. The average mature buck will be in the 130-150 range. With some pushing 160s. There is cows and sheep in the main hunting pasture at times. If your interested please let me know thanks.

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                              [ATTACH]1035981[/ATTACH]
                              This is from Ozona looks pretty healthy to me

Aren't you one of them "buck candy" models?

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                                He needs to get back to reality. For that much people can hunt monster deer on a 10,000+ acre ranch.

Just talked to him myself. If I'm dropping that kind of cash, plus building a minimum of 40'x40' permanent structure, I'm going to try and buy a place of my own. I guess if you had 10 dedicated members to split up the cost but still crazy... I think 10 people on 1,100 acres in that country is too many...

Still searching....

Comment

Working...
                                X