Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it!

Comment

Very nice place. With all your planning and hard work you will have an awesome place. Good luck with your build.

Comment

great looking place!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Looking good my friend.

Rwc
          Many thanks!

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
          nice

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
          I like it!

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
          Very nice place. With all your planning and hard work you will have an awesome place. Good luck with your build.
          I will update as we go along

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
          great looking place!
          Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by darton View Post
            i am in my last 10 minutes in the office before i go and give these guys another go! I got some good news that my neighboring land owner, the 1st pic, has got otis on camera and did again last night. He is from out of state and will most likely not hunt the rest of the year. The other pic is from a new comer that just appeared so we will see what happens. With a low of 22 tonight i hope it gets them on their feet to move good luck everyone!

sumbiscuit!

Comment

Can't wait to see the new barn.

Comment

Well, I ended up getting my soil tests back from Oklahoma State and got everything spread and turned. Should make a big difference on the production of the plots especially on the top end
                Attached Files

Comment

One of the facts of life as a land owner here in Oklahoma is that the entire state catches on fire on a regular basis with farmers lighting their fields and sometimes you get in the way! All in all I would say 95% of my place burned, but the bright side is that it was a slow burning ground fire that will benefit everything greatly
                  Attached Files

Comment

I recently bought a great stand from a fellow TBH'er and finally got it set up on a new food plot in a cedar thicket with a small pond. Really looking forward to seeing how this new location works out! With plenty of time to prepare this year and lessons learned from this past season it should be a year for the books
                    Attached Files

Comment

The place looks good Jay. The fire will really help the green growth of the vegetation. You can hunt and fish at the same time in that new spot. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                        The place looks good Jay. The fire will really help the green growth of the vegetation. You can hunt and fish at the same time in that new spot. Lol

Thanks John! I am really hoping that it brings the kind of results all of you had at your place last year If I can get everything finished this year in time I will work on a rod holder!

Comment

New spot looks unreal Mr. Jay.

Hate to hear about the burned areas, but I bet they come back strong.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post

One thing I’ve learned about Darton is that things are well thought out. The blind placement that close to the water was certainly not accidental. I hear stink bait is good cover scent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              New spot looks unreal Mr. Jay.

Hate to hear about the burned areas, but I bet they come back strong.

Rwc
                              I sure have a good feeling about it! I will keep you updated on how it turns out

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                              One thing I’ve learned about Darton is that things are well thought out. The blind placement that close to the water was certainly not accidental. I hear stink bait is good cover scent.
                              Your intuition hasn't let you down this time either I am in the process of developing my own batch of stink bait coupled with a retractable trot line

Comment

Yesterday was the delivery of the material for the new barn. I got moved up in line since my pad was completed! With any luck and cooperating weather we should have her up in ten or so days
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X