Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that one buck is an absolute monster! Hopefully you can outsmart him this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmp1987 View Post
      Awesome deer and a good looking piece of property
      Thank you sir!

Originally posted by HalonTXAg07 View Post
      Good looking deer moving through. Should be a great season for you.
      I hope so! Stay tuned and I will keep you updated!

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
      Wow that one buck is an absolute monster! Hopefully you can outsmart him this year.
      He is my number 1 so far! We will see if he cooperates

Good Luck to you boy's as well

Comment

Man I had to do some catching up on this thread.

The place looks just great, the bucks are phenomenal and to think I was worried about you getting rid of the old place!

I'm sure happy for you but your eye for property that produces is sure paying off.

Keep on making us drool lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
          Man I had to do some catching up on this thread.

The place looks just great, the bucks are phenomenal and to think I was worried about you getting rid of the old place!

I'm sure happy for you but your eye for property that produces is sure paying off.

Keep on making us drool lol.
          Always great to see you chime in Tx Wader, we will see what this season brings!

Comment

Bucks are moving and there are new one's showing up everyday! Mind is still on the target, but with all the changes coming who knows! Almost like Christmas with every sit! Time will tell Good luck boy's
            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome bucks! I hope you connect on the big one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

How in the gold fish farts did I miss this thread? Tuned in now, and what a nice place you have.....again

Hope to see you with one of those toads piled up soon.

Rwc

Comment

Heck of a place you have there. Congrats and good luck with it. Looks like you are cultivating paradise

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                    Awesome bucks! I hope you connect on the big one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                    You will be the first to know! Can't wait for your news as well

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                    How in the gold fish farts did I miss this thread? Tuned in now, and what a nice place you have.....again

Rwc
                    Not sure Rwc! Great to have you along for this adventure as well! Waiting to hear about your season as well

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    Heck of a place you have there. Congrats and good luck with it. Looks like you are cultivating paradise
                    Thank you sir! Glad to have you along and wish you a great season as well
                    Last edited by Darton; 10-09-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Wow! That is some beautiful country and you have a bunch of toads on your hands. Looks like you hit the jackpot!

Comment

Wow! That is one of the best places I've seen. The land and the deer are awesome. Such a beautiful place. Congrats!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Jealous and tuned in!! Congrats on a slice of heaven. Good luck choosing one to take out. Numerous shooters at hand

Comment

Another awesome thread Jay. Looks like some prime targets for sure. Congrats on a great place and good luck.

Comment

Wow. Very impressive deer. That first target buck is a monster. Good luck!! And congrats on the new place. It looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X