Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
    waking up to check account....please tell me im still sleeping
    Go back to sleep

Comment

Play stupid games…

Comment

China says NO to crypto.......

BITCOIN closing in on $30k.
        Last edited by Tbar; 05-19-2021, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Dumped a large amount of my BTC at 40k. Layered limit buys all the way down to 15k. A couple of those have already filled. Easy come easy go.

Comment

Ole doge went straight down. Now coming straight up. Haha. Who knows

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Not sure if now is the time to be buying. Go back on this thread a few months when there were only 2 people posting. Now everyone and I mean everyone is talking about crypto. Top may be near.

Or buy a little but write down a plan to average down over the next 1-3 years. I don't think the next "drought" will last as long as previous dips but seeing BTC down under 30k won't surprise me.
              Didn't think it would happen in less than a month

Comment

Bitcoin to fall close to zero likely, all the doge and other ****coins will fall with it, XRP will fall close to a dollar, maybe a little under, XRP will rise after may 21st regulation SEC court date...i pretty much have said this for 6 months

doge and all the other meme coins will cease to exist also

Comment

Elon spoke, "Tesla has diamond hands."

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
                    Bitcoin to fall close to zero likely, all the doge and other ****coins will fall with it, XRP will fall close to a dollar, maybe a little under, XRP will rise after may 21st regulation SEC court date...i pretty much have said this for 6 months

lol you XRP guys are a cult I swear.

Comment

The sky isn't falling. You only lose when you sell. I believe cryto has a place moving forward, it is not going to cease to exist and go to zero, especially BTC. I'm not trying to make a quick buck trading ups and downs. That said, I didn't and won't leverage anything to put into it. If you do that, well....have fun. Literally everything I own, stocks, funds, crytpo, 401K account, everything is down. I don't need that money for another 20yrs, so keep on buying on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

Honestly lol XRP is the only good crypto apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                          The sky isn't falling. You only lose when you sell. I believe cryto has a place moving forward, it is not going to cease to exist and go to zero, especially BTC. I'm not trying to make a quick buck trading ups and downs. That said, I didn't and won't leverage anything to put into it. If you do that, well....have fun. Literally everything I own, stocks, funds, crytpo, 401K account, everything is down. I don't need that money for another 20yrs, so keep on buying on sale.

The short sellers are making it fluctuate over and over the people with short term investments get scared and pull out but I’m buying and buying when it’s spiking down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JPM says people are coming out of crypto's and going into gold.

As gold approaches $1900 and crypto's head south you could make a case for that.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Similar to the Q guys, huh? Ol' GG just keeps coming back with new names every time he gets banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post

Hey GG!

Comment

Working...
                                X