Facebook can suck it!!!! [emoji35]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    Doesn't surprise me... Buncha liberal snowflakes run it.
    Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    East Texas hunting club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense, FB is anti poacher

Comment

Nope... I did these steps to "permanently delete" back in 2013 instead of just deactivating it and found out that it is still really there. I tried to login back in January of this year out of curiosity to see if I could retrieve some pics that only existed there. It was all still there.

I had multiple people call to ask if I was ok, including my parents. Tried and tried looking for my page and couldn’t find it.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Ballistic Tip?

168 Berger vld. That’s the entrance hole

Comment

Funny thing is they delete my pic, ban me for three days, but leave this pic up that I posted??? Like what is the though process here?

Comment

That’s what happens when you young kids get the urge to put every aspect of your life out there for the world to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              I had multiple people call to ask if I was ok, including my parents. Tried and tried looking for my page and couldn’t find it.

Yah same here but it wasn't really "gone" like I thought. It appeared to be gone until I tried to login and it all reactivated like I never left.. only with a 5 year gap in activity. The way I understand it, anything you put on there really doesn't ever totally go away.

Comment

Funny thing is they delete my pic, ban me for three days, but leave this pic up that I posted??? Like what is the though process here?

It’s cause in this picture the deer are just hiding in their burrows from the hunters haha

Comment

The problem is that you are trying to use logic like a normal person

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                    That’s what happens when you young kids get the urge to put every aspect of your life out there for the world to see.

I was having a discussion about rifle calibers and bullets. The pic was for reference.

Comment

Yah same here but it wasn't really "gone" like I thought. It appeared to be gone until I tried to login and it all reactivated like I never left.. only with a 5 year gap in activity. The way I understand it, anything you put on there really doesn't ever totally go away.

If you keep on he will roll his eyes at you..

Comment

The problem is that you are trying to use logic like a normal person

Normal logic and reasoning leads me to believe your statement. Lol

Comment

Nope... I did these steps to "permanently delete" back in 2013 instead of just deactivating it and found out that it is still really there. I tried to login back in January of this year out of curiosity to see if I could retrieve some pics that only existed there. It was all still there.
                          Yep. They keep it forever.

Comment

Ha! I’ve mentioned this before. My brother started that club and has been wanting me to joint since he started it. Now I have another reason not to join FB!

Comment

My wife’s response to the BS.

Comment

Facebook was created a social experiment from day 1.. It was meant to find out things about people that was not possible before strictly on a voluntary basis.. Millions bit and they set the hook, me included.... To say it was a great success would be a gross understatement... They got us now....
                                Last edited by PondPopper; 12-06-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X