Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Weather Outlook for Abilene Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I'm going to SE Coleman county come rain, sleet, snow, or hail. I think we're gonna camp in the new deer blind with the wood stove in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send pictures of said deer blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Weatherman says freezing rain. Means id take shorts ans flip flops and plan on 90 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
        Send pictures of said deer blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m headed to Coleman either way.

Comment

I'm more worried about getting stuck even with the 4wheel drive. We hunt near Rule and several miles off of the pavement. When water mixes with that red dirt it get mighty slick. I can walk everywhere I need to go IF I can get in. This is my first free weekend since rifle season opened. And the hogs need killing.

Comment

Life is an Adventure, full of stories and experiences. You can't share those stories or experience anything from the couch, get out there!

Comment

A few years ago, I would be packed and ready but it seems like the older I get the more I try to plan ahead. Sometimes I miss the ignorance of my youth!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
                  A few years ago, I would be packed and ready but it seems like the older I get the more I try to plan ahead. Sometimes I miss the ignorance of my youth!
                  Im with your brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
                    Originally posted by Stins View Post
                    Im with your brother!

Maybe one of the men on the lease will drive out to the road and pick y'all up.

This won't seem nearly as funny to me on Monday when my truck is full of mud, an everything I own has red mud in it....but I'm stickin with it.

Comment

This won't seem nearly as funny to me on Monday when my truck is full of mud, an everything I own has red mud in it....but I'm stickin with it.
                      Lol!! Good stuff Dale! I should take my candy *** pills or douse my legs with 7 dust to keep the ants off of my candy ***!

Comment

Temps here in Lubbock dropped from 43 at 7am to 33 right now with winds from the NNE at 16+ Feels like 23 now!!!!!!!
                        70% chance of precip tomorrow and 90% on Saturday for this entire Panhandle, South Plains and Rolling Plains area.

Comment

Ha! I'm not worried about washing my truck, I'm worried about burying it. Did you see our Nebraska hunt, Wade and I are professionals! Not only did we get a Ranger stuck we broke the drive chain inside the tranny.

Comment

You just have to go real fast....momentum is key! If you aren't puttin mud clods on the roof, increase throttle until situation is resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                              you just have to go real fast....momentum is key! If you aren't puttin mud clods on the roof, increase throttle until situation is resolved.
                              lololololz... :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                                you just have to go real fast....momentum is key! If you aren't puttin mud clods on the roof, increase throttle until situation is resolved.
                                truth!

Comment

Working...
                                X