Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
    He has stated he wan't to retire as a Brave
    Wish he could stay in Houston as a lot of their success in 2017 I feel was attributed to him being the leader. For his sake I hope he gets picked up by Atlanta to retire there, he definitely deserves it.

Comment

Who thinks they will trade for Realmuto? What would ya give up for him?

Comment

Stros claim Chris Hermann Sea catcher off waivers. He’s from Tomball

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
          Who thinks they will trade for Realmuto? What would ya give up for him?
          I'd love to see them go get Realmuto.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Stros claim Chris Hermann Sea catcher off waivers. He’s from Tomball
            Yeh.. im not sure i understand this one... its not like they need more depth in OF... and hes not that great of a catcher....and...hitting.....welllllll....
            Yeh not sure i understand the magic sauce on this one...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Yeh.. im not sure i understand this one... its not like they need more depth in OF... and hes not that great of a catcher....and...hitting.....welllllll....
              Stassi was only catcher on 40 man roster.

Comment

Pretty sure the discount bin price had more to do with it than a rush to help stassi.

Comment

Pretty sure they’re gonna make a run at a good catcher, but if that doesn’t pan out you gotta have somebody

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Pretty sure they’re gonna make a run at a good catcher, but if that doesn’t pan out you gotta have somebody
                    Nathan perry and garrett stubbs on standby.. but your probably right..theyll make a run.. picked this guy up for seat cushion money...maybe for experience..
                    Wish machete could hit... that arm is priceless.

Comment

they need trade material

Comment

I want to pick up AJ Pollock

Comment

I really dont like no offer to marwin...
                          Get a comp pick for DK's refusal... but man.. i dont want to see marwin somewhere else...

Comment

Ruh roh.
                            This is actually a pretty big deal... hes pretty much largely responsible for how this team and the farm is today

Comment

Ruh roh.
                              This is actually a pretty big deal... hes pretty much largely responsible for how this team and the farm is today

Yea think this is huge. Also Mike Fast, another analytical guy is leaving too.

Comment

Nathan perry and garrett stubbs on standby.. but your probably right..theyll make a run.. picked this guy up for seat cushion money...maybe for experience..
                                Wish machete could hit... that arm is priceless.
                                Nate Perry is years away and most people don't think Stubbs is likely to hold up to a full season as a catcher, though he might be a serviceable backup.

Comment

Working...
                                X