• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
    Browning Strikeforce
    End thread.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Wildgame innovation cameras. I have a few of them going right now . Primos and stealth cameras all work pretty good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
        DO NOT get wildgame innovation cameras.
        Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        Nothing wrong with Wildgame innovation cameras. I have a few of them going right now . Primos and stealth cameras all work pretty good as well.

I have 14 WGI cameras in the field right now on two of my leases, and 4 Tasco cameras. All have worked just fine for me. Several are 5 years old. The Tasco camera is $28 and the WGI is around $40.

Comment

These are WGI and Tasco pics. They look fine to me for a $28 camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Buy the cheapest camera you can not named wildgame and throw away when it starts acting up.

Bushnell, Moultrie, Browning, stealthcam are the ones I typically by. The sun eats them up in South Texas so my goal is to get 2 seasons out of them.

Put them in the shade...

To the OP, get you some browning strike force and don't look back... Battery life is impressive.

Comment

I’ve tried just about all of them. Browning strike force are the best

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                I’ve tried just about all of them. Browning strike force are the best

Agreed, it's the best I've ever owned

Comment

We have tried them all, while every brand will have some issues Browning Strike Force is all we use now. I think we are up to 14 now. They definitely are super easy user interfaces.

Comment

Ill never buy another Moultrie anything. I bought two of them and they never worked like they should. I use Brownings and Cuddieback and have had good luck with both.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Agreed, it's the best I've ever owned

I own a coupe recons and they are awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        I have 14 WGI cameras in the field right now on two of my leases, and 4 Tasco cameras. All have worked just fine for me. Several are 5 years old. The Tasco camera is $28 and the WGI is around $40.
                        I am either unlucky or you are very lucky. I bought 20 WGI cams when they went on sale last year. Of the 20, two didn't work out of the box. Of the remaining 18, two more stopped working in a month. The rest have slowly started to die or have problems. I just threw them on a back shelf in the shop, not worth putting out if they aren't reliable.

Comment

Not a thing wrong with cheap cams but if you guys are like me and have to load ranger, corn/protein, chainsaw, and then drive x amount of hours to and from to get home and find out your cam is crapped out and you’ve just put a new card in it to do nothing until you get back up to it, it’s with the extra dollar. But if guy is just putting them on front porch then go with cheap, after you have been disappointed a couple times then you realize a couple 40$ cams over a year or two been money ahead to buy something a little better

Comment

Working...
                          X