• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh. Really?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
      How bout that Westworld teaser?
      That I liked. Hopefully it will be better than season 2 was.

Comment

I didn’t really like season 8 and especially the finale tonight. However, I really did enjoy GOT throughout the years and honestly I’m bummed it’s over for good. It has entertained me for many years and it’ll be a hard show to replace!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Well...

Only question I have left- was Jon 'freed' from the Night Watch to live with the Wildlings?

As for the episode, I expected a bit more drama and action- like Jon and Grey Worm duking it out; Arya doing 'something' at least; Tyrion's 'hopeful' lineage revealed (guess he was a Lannister after all); another Dani/Sansa showdown; Jaquen showing up; Drogon becoming loyal to Jon; and Gendry taking the throne. But true to GoT fashion- we don't always get the outcome we hope for.

I'm not necessarily a fan of Brandon getting the throne, but he definitely is the best choice. I'm sure somewhere, somehow, a 'recount' on the vote will be demanded.

Glad Jon went back to the North and reunited with Ghost, Sansa stuck to her guns and kept the north free, and Arya headed towards the unknown. Overall, a solid finale considering the condensed season.
            Last edited by Roy; 05-19-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Glad it is done and I now have my Sunday nights back.
              It went out with a wimper...

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
                I didn’t really like season 8 and especially the finale tonight. However, I really did enjoy GOT throughout the years and honestly I’m bummed it’s over for good. It has entertained me for many years and it’ll be a hard show to replace!
                Ditto! [emoji108] I enjoyed it on every level.... it wasnt perfect but I ain't whining and signing petitions either.....lol!!![emoji12] Kongrats to all that made millions off this franchise........American Dream achieved. [emoji244][emoji457][emoji244]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Now all we have to do is wait 3 years for them to make the spinoffs!!!

Comment

I was hoping for Drogo to exact his revenge during the vote.

Comment

No problem with Bran the Broken (LOL) being king.

Poignant scene with the big girl penning Jaime's story. (Fast-drying ink, obviously. I mean -- come on -- a dragon melted an iron throne, for crying out loud. You're gonna knit-pick about ink being dry?)

Jon wanted to be up north, anyway, so he is; and glad he got back with Ghost.

Sansa in her place.

Tyrion in admin-kind-of-charge: 'bout right.

And Arya.... What's west of Westeros? -- Can't mispell AmeRYcA with Arya...

Comment

I was hoping at the very end for bran to say I played all you suckers I warged into dany made her crazy set up Jon to kill her it was my master plan and i’m going to be the weirdest and cruelest Ahole king this place has ever seen Lol !

Comment

Hey. What’s the link to the petition?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                            Hey. What’s the link to the petition?

Asking for a friend.

can you send it to me as well!

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post

This.

Comment

Lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                                X