Sendero value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sendero value

What would be a ball park value on a first generation Remington Sendero 270 Winchester very good condition very low (under 100)round count?

Comment

I’d say $800ish

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        This is a fair number.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
          I’d say $800ish
          If you find a 1st gen Sendero that is in excellent condition you better jump all over it.. Borrow the money if you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
            What would be a ball park value on a first generation Remington Sendero 270 Winchester very good condition very low (under 100)round count?
            Wanna trade? I have a 1st. gen Sendero in 7mm Mag with less than a box through it. It shoots 3 in 1 ragged hole at 100.
            The only reason I would consider getting rid of it is because I have 2 exactly alike. Both in 7 mag. I don't use this one. I will only trade this gun for another gen 1 Sendero, in 270 or 25-06, that is in excellent condition with a very low round count. It is not for sale.

Comment

$750

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                I could sell them for this all day long...more if in perfect condition.

New in box is reaching up to $2k if you can even find one.

Comment

I have one in .300 win mag

Shoots lights out

Excellent rifle. Traded for it about 1992

Best trade ever

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

$750-$1000 Depends on if you can find the "right" buyer

Comment

Market on bolt guns, especially long actions is definitely on the softer side right now, I think you'd be lucky to get over $1k, even for a Gen 1 with a low round count.

Comment

is there much of a difference between 1st and 2nd generation?

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
                          is there much of a difference between 1st and 2nd generation?
                          1st Gen was all black & non fluted...2nd gen was stainless fluted. Don't think they made the 270 in the 2nd gen.

Best guesses are only 700 made on the original in 270 & why it brings a premium...most all these guns were extremely accurate for factory. I'm fortunate to have found one unfired new in box. Would love to find a shooter at a decent price but they simply don't come around very often.

Too bad this one was jacked with:

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            1st Gen was all black & non fluted...2nd gen was stainless fluted. Don't think they made the 270 in the 2nd gen.

Best guesses are only 700 made on the original in 270 & why it brings a premium...most all these guns were extremely accurate for factory. I'm fortunate to have found one unfired new in box. Would love to find a shooter at a decent price but they simply don't come around very often.

Too bad this one was jacked with:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/812480196
                            Why in the world would they magna port a .270?? With the weight of these guns being what it is it kicks like a 243 or less out of the box..
                            Heck my 7mags don't kick much at all..

Comment

I've got one that's high gloss blued, non fluted, with a laminate stock. Chambered in 7mag. Any info on that model?

Comment

Working...
                              X