No announcement yet.

Easy drawing bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had shoulder surgery. The bows now days are smooth. I had a Bear,Hoyt and right now the one that is best for my shoulder is the Bowtech SR6 I did like the SS also. I don't have a Prime or Elite bow vendor close by so have not tried them.

Comment

^^^^this^^^^Technology is amazing. I've had 4 shoulder surgeries over about 10 years that had forced me to give up bow hunting altogether. I still have to have cortisone shots about every 8-12 months just to get through and control the pain.

That being said, with the newer light weight and draw weight adjustability of today’s bows there’s no need to give it up. My strength is just not there so I needed both a light weight bow and an easy draw pull. I currently shoot a Diamond Carbon Cure set at 54lbs and am back in the game. I recently added a Bowtech Carbon Knight as well that I will be setting up soon and determine which bow will be my back up.

If I can get back in the sport ANYONE CAN, trust me.

Comment

I've shot a lot of bows and my top 3 are the Bowtech Prodigy#3 setting, Mathews Halon, and Elite Ritual 30. The ritual would be my number 1 pick. It has a solid back wall and comfortable draw cycle.

Comment

So if I were to look for something used, what should I keep my eye out for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For me when I had shoulder issues I could pull my ChillR with no problems. Even maxed out I had no issues. Out of all my bows it’s the easiest drawing bow I have out of Spyder 34, Carbon Spyder 34, Creed XS, PSE DNA, PSE Full Throttle, xpedition x7 & Arena 30. If I start feeling should pain during season I grab the ChillR.

Comment

Get you a well-made string follow longbow. Smooth.

Comment

Draw

Don't by another bow. Just lower the poundage.
                Originally posted by mkk View Post
                What are a few of the easy drawing bows available these days? Asking because shoulders are starting to give me some trouble

Comment

Prime time

Comment

Mathews Halon 32

Comment

Elite Ritual 33 on order

Comment

Good luck! Hope it helps you out!

Comment

I have an old 2007 elite synergy and while its nice I was surprised at how well
                          the Bowtech Realm draws, thats the bow I shoot now.

Comment

Originally posted by abilliott View Post
                            I have an old 2007 elite synergy and while its nice I was surprised at how well
                            the Bowtech Realm draws, thats the bow I shoot now.

I liked the Realm too, just didn’t like the yokes being on the outside

Comment

halon x especially with 50-60 pound limbs, i just happen to have one for sale. very smooth draw, and a great shooter to boot...

Comment

looking at the Prime's

Comment

Working...
                                X