Terry Thompson Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    How long before the confrontation had the other guy called 911?

Either way, eff that dead POS, and eff the crooked DA.
    Agreed eff the crooked DA (DUMB AZZ)

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
      These are teo very different scenarios. Are you saying that peeing in a parking lot is as dangerous to you and others as driving drunk?
      Hmmm...ok, now I see why you feel the way you do.....

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
        A CBS article says that Terry blocked the drunk’s way to confront him and then put him in a chokehold.
        well ok...that is exactly how it happened then. No more to be said. Lock him up!

Comment

What some people appear to be failing to realize the media is only telling you what sells. And no it didn't happen at 2am, the fact the video is in broad daylight should tell you that's not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            What some people appear to be failing to realize the media is only telling you what sells. And no it didn't happen at 2am, the fact the video is in broad daylight should tell you that's not the case.
            In their defense, as buffet said, its 2am somewhere...

Comment

It occurred at 11:40 pm. Was not during day.

Comment

Round #2.

Guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  To be honest walking away is the best answer I have. Drunks are drunks and I have been around a bunch. Calling out people is asking for trouble and he found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Bad all around but why didn't he call law enforcement instead. He fought with a guy 2 to 3 times drunk the legal amount. Sounds like he was wasted. Didnt sound like it was much of a fight. DRUNK GUY WAS WRONG. But fighting with a drunk guy and killing him c'mon man. Give me a break. Sounds like bully messing with someone that realistically couldn't defend themselves.

Comment

Except it wasnt.....

" Courtney, Thompson's attorney, said the jury voted 11-1 not guilty on murder, 10-2 not guilty on manslaughter and 8-4 not guilty on criminally negligent homicide. He said all 12 jurors agreed that self-defense law applied but two jurors could not acquit Thompson"
                    Ok, so they voted not guilty on all counts. How is that a hung jury?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Ok, so they voted not guilty on all counts. How is that a hung jury?
                      Cause it wasn't 100%.

Dont matter now. Second trial found guilty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Yep, LWL's now own the Harris County District Attonerys Office. They fired all the conservative prosecutors and replaced them with LWL's. If the defendant hadn't been a conservative white guy the DA would not have filed charges.
                        Hey Thumper, for those of us that don't know what a LWL is. Well what is a LWL?

Comment

I am guessing left wing liberals or ladies who lunch?

Comment

Supposedly he held him in the chokehold for five minutes? The last 3:38 or so after he quit struggling? The prosecutors showed the full video without talking during their closing argument. I think that’s what made the difference this time. I don’t know if murder was the correct charge here, and I get all the people who say he got what was coming to him after exposing himself (while peeing, not as a perv) to women and children, and then hitting someone. But self defense stopped as soon as the guy went unconscious. If Thompson then choked the life out of him for 3 1/2 more minutes, I have a hard time saying that was justified.
                            Last edited by bullets13; 11-05-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I can definitely see manslaughter but not murder. I can also see this one getting overturned in appeals.

Comment

Not suprised by the verdict.

Comment

Working...
                                X