Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the Academy award for best actress goes to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The attorneys for Judge Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford have released results from a polygraph test she took last month — which she apparently passed. The exam was administered …

He will be confirmed today

Comment

Interesting lifestyle... for a poor, demure teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        Nope

Comment

Ford

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          When Democrats talk to her she is direct and forceful....

When the conservative prosecutor asked her questions...she is meek, timid, voice cracking.....

Did you pay for that polygraph? I dont know !!!

WTH ?
          they said she passed the polygraph, but only 2 questions were asked. Lets see those questions??? Umm
          whats your name?
          how old are you??

freaking circus!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
            they said she passed the polygraph, but only 2 questions were asked. Lets see those questions??? Umm
            whats your name?
            how old are you??

freaking circus!!!!
            https://nypost.com/2018/09/26/lawyer...graph-results/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

The first time I heard the hearing, I was doing chores and listening to it in the background. At first, I wasn't really sure what to think. I didn't think she was 100% lying but I also didn't think Kavanaugh was 100% lying.

Last night I went back and actually watched the hearing. Now I am convinced this woman just trying to take down Kavanaugh without getting caught in perjury.

Maybe she was assaulted at some point by someone but her story is so full of holes. Plus, she is reading it, for pete's sake, instead of telling it from memory. People remember traumatic experiences. Anyone who has witnessed a traumatic event could walk you through that event like it happened yesterday. Maybe not able to recall street names but I bet they could take you there. I would expect someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol to have a foggy memory but she claims she was not.

And the fake crying! If she was really crying, she would need a tissue. There would be mucous. But she goes from emotional and crying to bright and cheery...there's no mucous. This woman is terrible and I hope she soon crawls back into whatever hole she came out of.

Comment

!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by brrdnk; 09-30-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

This gonna get good...

New Witness Comes Forward Against Christine Ford | Says She Was Not A Victim, Just The Opposite

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    This gonna get good...

New Witness Comes Forward Against Christine Ford | Says She Was Not A Victim, Just The Opposite

https://libertybuzznews.com/2018/09/...-the-opposite/
                    Yessir! People with even half a brain could she thru her right from the start even though she had a lot of prep and coaching from her left side. No pun there

Comment

On the other hand I found her to be as believable as any of the democrats on that panel, Diane Frankenstein especially.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        On the other hand I found her to be as believable as any of the democrats on that panel, Diane Frankenstein especially.
                        I don't understand why people have been calling her "credible" in the first place. What exactly made her credible?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          I don't understand why people have been calling her "credible" in the first place. What exactly made her credible?
                          repeat a lie often enough...

Comment

Special Prosecutor has said this case comes down to a He said, She said...but only that her case is even weaker than that....

She can't remember anything about that night....but is 100% certain that he did it....

Am I the only one wondering what the last 2 years of her social media accounts would look like....
                            Why were they scrubbed?

Comment

Special Prosecutor has said this case comes down to a He said, She said...but only that her case is even weaker than that....

She can't remember anything about that night....but is 100% certain that he did it....

Am I the only one wondering what the last 2 years of her social media accounts would look like....
                              Why were they scrubbed?
                              We know literally nothing at all about her. She does not want to file criminal charges where the rule of law would come into affect and every side of the story, accuser and the accused are investigated. Why?

We know a lot about Kavanaugh as a large percentage of his adult life has been in public service. He has been through 6 (about to be 7) FBI background checks/investigations. He has an exemplary professional career and is held in high esteem both professionally and personally with those who interact with him.

Why does she not want to file criminal charges?

Why is it assumed she is credible?

Why are the repubs to cowardly to mention this?

Comment

Why were they scrubbed?
                                No, I would like to see that too. Was she just your average person without strong political views? Or has she been planning this several years as some have suggested? I believe it was Rush or somebody like him that suggested Mitt Romney brought up BK's name as a possible SC Justice in 2012. And this is the year that she supposedly first spoke to her therapist about allegation. It sounds like a little bit of a stretch to me but I guess possible if someone is so inclined.

Comment

Working...
                                X