Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Sure is a lot of giggles and smiles from someone so traumatized by this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought the very same thing

Comment

Could they not have someone a little more eloquent than Grassley to run this hearing?? God bless him but he comes off as an old man that is a little bubmly/stumbly and not quite sure what is going on. I'm not sure how this is going to go for BK, but I sure don't have a good feeling about it. The full court press is on and it is not looking great at this point.

Comment

She sure is passive and soft spoken for a college professor. I can’t see how anyone can take her seriously.

Comment

Did she just say "I'm a little slow"!!

Comment

could not fly to washington to testify but flys all over the world on vactions

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              could not fly to washington to testify but flys all over the world on vactions
              That definitely didn't look good on her.....but they better have more dirt than that

Comment

Cant remember, 3 months ago but remembers 30 plus years ago. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                  Did she just say "I'm a little slow"!!

But she used to be a 10. You know the kind. A 4 with a 6 pak under her arm.
                  How could any boys resist that?

Comment

This 5 minute thing is troubling too. Mitchell asks a question and then Ford drags out the answers or wastes the rest of the time reading notes/letters. Pretty smart tactic. Then the dems spend their five minutes singing her appraises and apologizing for the assualt. This seems to have been a long time in the planning. But it is a pretty slick production.

Comment

This entire dog and pony show is fabricated by the left.. It started months ago..
                      Total coaching job.. She's a radical left wing ding bat hand picked for this job..

And the polygraph was a total joke..

Comment

She took a polygraph either on the day of her grandmothers funeral or the day after, she can't remember. She doesn't think she paid for the polygraph but also doesn't know who did?

Comment

I want to know which of you guys, or gals, go to couple's therapy about a door on the front of the house?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So, does anyone really think now that she sent the letter in July and that the Dems sat on it? Or is this a frame up for credibility that she sent it before the nomination?

Comment

BS
                              They (Dems) simply don't want BK confirmed before Sep 30 so he can sit on this SCOTUS docket in the fall

Frustrating

Comment

This is the biggest joke and just plain ludicrous!

I’m with Al on this!!

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUK-VssRkEM"]This is such a crock of ****! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X