No announcement yet.

Militia occupies building and Malheur National Forest in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BLM is nothing but a federal land grabbing agency. They turn private property into federal property with bully tactics and corruption. They have lots of foreign interest. I wonder why?

Comment

Grab a Cup of Coffee – Because This is Soup-to-Nuts. Many people will awaken today to the news of approximately 100 to 150 armed militia taking control of a closed Wildlife Park Headquarters, and not know the full back-story – so here it is: The short summary is:  in an effort to draw attention to […]

Lengthy but lots of background.

Comment

Read the links posted to understand the situation better. The family has been railroaded by the feds for a long time.

Comment

They're not "welfare ranchers'. They burned 130 acres of scrub, invasive, non-native plants that were on land next to their ranch to prevent it from seeding and ruining their cattle feeding. That's the issue and their crime.

I used to drive through that area (Burns) going elk hunting in eastern Oregon. The SE corner of the state is high desert and pretty ugly land- not a national park by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
            They're not "welfare ranchers'. They burned 130 acres of scrub, invasive, non-native plants that were on land next to their ranch to prevent it from seeding and ruining their cattle feeding. That's the issue and their crime.

I used to drive through that area (Burns) going elk hunting in eastern Oregon. The SE corner of the state is high desert and pretty ugly land- not a national park by any stretch of the imagination.
            Exactly! No evidence of poaching was ever presented. No double jeopardy in this country. They served the time they were sentenced to. Complete BS that the Feds say they have to serve more after the fact. Amazing all the criminals this government wants to let out of prison but they want these guys put back in.

Comment

Two different families, read that the ones having to serve time again really don't want the Bundy guy involved. Bunch of yahoos anyway

Comment

Originally posted by TEXICAN View Post
                Two different families, read that the ones having to serve time again really don't want the Bundy guy involved. Bunch of yahoos anyway
                I don't think anyone who stands up to an obvious corrupt government is a Yahoo. Research the BLM. There are many reasons the people are fed up with them.

Comment

But you have armed men/women taking over a federal building.

Comment

The Hammonds (folks in Oregon) want nothing to do with the Bundy Militia group.........for some reason Bundy is pushing for a fight that he thinks will bring people to his cause..........................NOT!

Comment

The ranchers, Dwight Hammond, 73, and son Steven, 46, turned themselves in today for the prison sentence & thru their spokesman claim the Militias don't speak for them

Comment

Still very crappy that they are headed back to jail. If you read the entire background of them having to sue federal government several times to get to their water and cattle grazing grounds. It really makes it sound like a trumped up BS charge.

Comment

But you have armed men/women taking over a federal building.
                          I don't agree with what they are doing but have you seen the federal building they took over? It is a remote shack at best. Media makes it sound like the pentagon.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                            I don't agree with what they are doing but have you seen the federal building they took over? It is a remote shack at best. Media makes it sound like the pentagon.
                            I know, but still they ain't right, the Bundy guy.

Comment

these people are complete idiots... and should be dealt with by authority..

Comment

I don't agree with what they are doing but........
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X