Militia occupies building and Malheur National Forest in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Militia occupies building and Malheur National Forest in Oregon

Just heard about this. Some of the same people from the Bundy Ranch standoff involved as well. Tensions got pretty high last time.
    An estimated 300 people joined a protest march in Burns Saturday to support a local ranching family. None of the anticipated trouble developed.

Oh silly welfare ranchers...

Comment

Protesting the arrest of poachers?

Comment

Not really sure what they realistically plan to accomplish with this. And the dude showing up in full multicams and knee pads and all? Bit ridiculous

Comment

They're Idiots, playing right into o's hands. UFB

Comment

I am having a hard time figuring out who is protesting what? Feds are saying a rancher and his son set a fire to cover up their poaching and they were found guilty and are being sent to prison. Some of the locals and anti-government folks think the feds are trying to grab land. Huh?

I think our group of resident "barely containing themselves, ready to stand shoulder to shoulder to fight the vast anti-Merica conspiracy" steely eyed heroes need head out there and get this mess straightened out.

Comment

a bunch of uninformed idiots playing follow the leader

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                I am having a hard time figuring out who is protesting what? Feds are saying a rancher and his son set a fire to cover up their poaching and they were found guilty and are being sent to prison. Some of the locals and anti-government folks think the feds are trying to grab land. Huh?

I think our group of resident "barely containing themselves, ready to stand shoulder to shoulder to fight the vast anti-Merica conspiracy" steely eyed heroes need head out there and get this mess straightened out.
                Lol I'm with ya on that

Comment

I read this on Fox News, they are protesting cause they already served their time one guy in his 70's son in his 40's then a federal judge decided they weren't sentenced for long enough and wants them to serve another 5 years starting tomorrow.

Comment

Here's the link

Armed protesters occupying national wildlife refuge building vow long stay

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                      I thought they were protesting Black Lives Matter with all those anti-BLM signs

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                        I read this on Fox News, they are protesting cause they already served their time one guy in his 70's son in his 40's then a federal judge decided they weren't sentenced for long enough and wants them to serve another 5 years starting tomorrow.
                        I could see being ****** off about that

Comment

Just think what you would be saying about all these "from my cold dead hand" types on these forums after the media reports their slanted views.

On the gun forums you read they ain't takin my guns all the time. Each little isolated pocket will be treated just the same as this.

These may or may not be lunies, but look how quick people are to jump to that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                            I could see being ****** off about that
                            I agree - it seems unfair. I am not understanding what the protesters would like the have happen? From what I've read, the original sentencing judge made a mistake in assessing the sentence.

Comment

Why do these stories always involve the BLM?

I guess I don't understand their jurisdiction and what they're doing that constantly keeps everyone getting tee'd off

Comment

Working...
                              X