No announcement yet.

HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A running back from Wheeler had 475 yards rushing last week against Archer City. He also threw for 2 TDs

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      4A - D1
      Springtown (9-1) vs. Hereford (5-5) @ Snyder....looking for a little redemption from last year.
      Springtown took out Hereford 48-7. On to Andrews to play Clint Thursday night @ 6:00.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Rockwall v Allen at Cowboy's Stadium Friday at 8, after Southlake v DeSoto. We'll be there.
        Go Eagles!!!!!!

Comment

Bells takes on Elysian Fields at 7:30 Friday in Mineola. Took care of Winona 36-32 last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Go Eagles!!!!!!
            we played you guys tough last year, hate that we drew allen so early but maybe we can pull one out

Comment

Falls City vs. Chilton

Comment

Alice coyotes vs brenham cubs nov 22 San Antonio both teams are 9-2
                GO COYOTES!

Comment

Originally posted by Omsdoc View Post
                  Boerne champion v. CC Calhoun at Bastrop stadium. Calhoun took out CC calallen and Sharyland. Should be a good one
                  Calhoun is very good at what they do. They run the option and execute it very well. They will keep going in the playoff until they meet someone who can defend the run because they can not pass the ball. They probably average 3-5 passing plays a game.

CC Calhoun?

Calhoun is Port Lavaca, Seadrift, Port O'Connor, and Point Comfort.

Comment

3A D1

The Sabine Cardinals (10-1) took down Art Briles and the Mt Vernon Tigers (8-3) Saturday in Sulphur Springs.

This marks the 1st playoff win and 1st 10 win season in Sabine's school history.

My 170# Sophomore son is a starting LB and has turned into a mean SOB.

Couple pics from the game.

Sabine will have their hands full with Pottsboro Friday night in Paris.
                    Last edited by dpatterson1976; 11-19-2019, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatterson1976 View Post
                      3A D1

The Sabine Cardinals (10-1) took down Art Briles and the Mt Vernon Tigers (8-3) Saturday in Sulphur Springs.

This marks the 1st playoff win and 1st 10 win season in Sabine's school history.

My 170# Sophomore son is a starting LB and has turned into a mean SOB.

Couple pics from the game.

Sabine will have their hands full with Pottsboro Friday night in Paris.
                      Was he like that as a youth player? My oldest is way more aggressive running the ball than he is on defense, he plays linebacker moving backwards... Just wondering if it will click with him eventually, he'll be in 7th grade next year.

I know we all have good ol days syndrome but it just seems like I loved to hit from my first year playing in 2nd grade

Comment

Looks like Crawford will play Honey Grove Friday at the Forney ISD stadium starting at 7:30 p.m.

Crawford beat Bosqueville 34-7 to advance.

Crawford started a tad slow, but gained traction in the second half. Breck ran well, ended up with 105 yards on 11 carries. His mother and I are very proud of him, he carries himself well as a 14 year old true freshman, a very humble young man.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc
                        Attached Files

Comment

Franklin plays Whitney in Belton Friday night. Anybody going to be at that game? I have to work and will miss it.

Comment

Arlington Martin vs Odessa this week in Odessa.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Franklin plays Whitney in Belton Friday night. Anybody going to be at that game? I have to work and will miss it.
                              Franklin needs to keep Whitney's Q.B. contained. Best of luck to ya'll.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                Looks like Crawford will play Honey Grove Friday at the Forney ISD stadium starting at 7:30 p.m.

Crawford beat Bosqueville 34-7 to advance.

Crawford started a tad slow, but gained traction in the second half. Breck ran well, ended up with 105 yards on 11 carries. His mother and I are very proud of him, he carries himself well as a 14 year old true freshman, a very humble young man.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc
                                My high school coach is principal there.

Comment

Working...
                                X