No announcement yet.

Snow Flake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That youngster needs a tune up. No way on Gods green earth that my parents would have ever let me or my sister act like that.

Comment

Snow Flake

Hard to blame the kid if you ask me. He doesn’t know the right way to act. I could tell that from the beginning of the video. Parenting issues.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        Little kids cry.

But cool video made to embarrass your family. The intent was funnier than the content

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
        Kinda what i thought. I don't think the nephew or his mom are the ones with issues in this family.

Infants cry, poorly disciplined 3 year olds cry in public.

People who accept that bad behavior do their kids, and those around them a disservice.

One look from my dad when I was that age, or from me to my son...was all it took...on the RARE occaision that didn't suffice, a quick and decisive butt whooping squared things right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't ever go to the barber my dad had dog clippers. We had the ol onion heads look.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            No doubt. My Dad was a zero tolerance kind of Dad too.

I got tuned up in Travis' Barbershop in Porter, TX sometime around 1978 for interrupting a conversation. I don't remember if the old men clapped or not.

A 3 year old should know how to act in public. Kids don't "develop" they're "molded". My kids didn't get to act like that in the privacy of our own home, so guess what....I could take them anywhere and be sure that they'd act right. Because they would have had consequences that they weren't willing to endure.

Yessir.

Lol yup... and we **** sure didn’t tell adults NO.... that was another big no no no. If an adult tells you to do something you did it. .... unless they were strangers abducting you[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Lol yup... and we **** sure didn’t tell adults NO.... that was another big no no no. If an adult tells you to do something you did it. .... unless they were strangers abducting you[emoji41]
              Popped in the jaw or on top of the head so hard, took you about 10 seconds to come out of it and figure out what just happened. My dad put me on the floor many a time.

OP I think your SIL is the snowflake, she raising a moonbeam. Hang in there brother, at least he's has a uncle that can throw a little light his way, through out his adolescence
              Some of em got no chance, entire family is flaky.

Comment

Originally posted by snowflake killa View Post
                i didn't ever go to the barber my dad had dog clippers. We had the ol onion heads look.

Sent from my moto z (2) using tapatalk

[ATTACH]941867[/ATTACH]
                Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Smart your dad did he serve time for child abuse ?
                  I don’t think the law lets people treat kids like that anymore?

Comment

My wife often tells me I’m too hard on my son. He’s 2. I don’t let him get away with too much but I also try to avoid hampering his decision making and enforcing and following through with consequences and punishment for what he decides to challenge us with. It’s their taking in stage observing/learning etc. They test limits, it is 100% developmentally appropriate. Especially for a toddler that has never even experienced what he’s going through and not having his mother/father there. This is coming from a man whom would get punished with a cedar branches, or whatever he could get his hands on at that moment. No patience from my dad growing up. But I love my old man. And he definitely molded us right.

But I agree on most of what you see in public is careless parenting! I see kids all the time with phones/iPads/ anything that will take their attention so the parents don’t have to deal with them
                    Last edited by Txarrowhunter; 01-13-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      Smart your dad did he serve time for child abuse ?
                      I don’t think the law lets people treat kids like that anymore?

uh no.....this was pre-snowflakes and parents being best friends..

We weren't abused. We were taught and disciplined when we got smart mouthed or stupid. Of course we didn't need a constant reminder like I see these days....just a look or a tap of the belt would do and if it didn't for some reason, we got disciplined...
                      Last edited by Smart; 01-13-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

That’s exactly why God invented socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 days at my house and that boy wouldn’t squeal like that again around me.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            That video was painful to watch! That little sh*t needs to have the rules explained to him!

I'm guessing he gets his way a lot!!!
                            Exactly, & an *** whoopin.

I sure hope you gave that cool headed barber one awesome tip.

Comment

Miss guided anger

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              That video was painful to watch! That little sh*t needs to have the rules explained to him!

I'm guessing he gets his way a lot!!!
                              I know it’s annoying to hear that kid cry, but he has never had a haircut
                              Would you guys beat your own kids for crying when you take them for pictures with Santa
                              Some of y’all “ can’t see the forest for the trees “ :roll eyes

Common sense is the better part of valor
                              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-13-2019, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I just try to instruct my nephew the best I can.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X