No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so sorry.....Praying you find the needed strength you are desperately searching for at this very moment. And prayers to you and your family as you guys move forward.

Comment

I’m truly sorry for y’all’s loss. Couldn’t imagine the pain of losing a son. My thoughts and prayers for your healing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sir as so many have said before, Im at a complete lose of words for you. Prayers have been said for you and your wife. Please lean on the Lord during the days to come.

Comment

Man I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. RIP Noah.

Comment

I am so very sorry for your loss. Terrible tragedy.

Comment

Life is so fragile.

Thoughts and prayers extended for all. Sorry for your family loss. Godspeed Little Man...

Comment

This was very difficult to read, my prayers go out to you and your family. I for one appreciate your message and know that for at least one person your story has made a difference. I find myself getting mad at my kids for little things I should probably overlook and spend time with them, but this makes me want to spend over more quality time with them instead of letting other things in life get in the way sometimes. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Praying for you.

I can’t imagine what your going through, but I am praying for comfort for you and your family.

Comment

Praying for God to wrap you in His arms and give y'all the love and peace that only He can give. So sorry man.

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

I have no words. So very sorry for you all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That was hard to read this morning. Prayers for your family.

Comment

God oh God oh God! I wish I had not read this story but I wish more you would not have had to write it. This has always been one of my greatest fears.

All I know to say is I am sorry and I wish it had never happened. I hope the two of you grow closer together because of this and please know that some times thing are simply out of our control.

Praying for you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for your family, I cannot imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X