No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch. This is one of, if not the worst thing I have read on TBH. I hope in some way our condolences provide comfort.

Comment

This was hard to read, I can't imagine being in your shoes right now. I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry for you and your family. Praying for y’all.

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry

Comment

I’m very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers up for you guys.

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. Those of us that have lost a child know your pain and pray God to lay his healing hand on your hearts. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. God Bless.

Comment

My heart breaks for you and your family. So very sorry for you loss. May God wrap his healing hands around you all at this tragic time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As I read your post my jaw dropped more and more and I cried.

Godspeed Noah Wade

Jesus needed a little angle

Comment

Prayers of comfort and understanding up for the family

Comment

I could not even imagine the pain and grief. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

Wow just wow my stomach hurts for yall! Will add each one of y’all to my prayers if y’all need anything please don’t hesitate to ask!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I won’t even pretend to understand what y’all are going through, brother. All I know is I will be praying for all of you for His GRACE, STRENGTH, and PEACE. May have never met in person, but, no matter... we love y’all brother! And praise God for the 5 months that you were blessed to know and love your gift known as Noah. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

So very sorry for you and your family. Life is so fragile. Prayers sent for your family.

Comment

There are no words. My prayers go out for you and your wife. I am so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X