What carry insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    This is an old thread, but I think it would be a good idea to get carry insurance, especially with the election results coming soon. I work all over the country, will Texas Law Shield cover me while I am working outside of Texas? What about my wife and college aged boys?
    I'm curious of this as well. I've had TLS for 10 years or so but never thought about not being covered while out of state.

Comment

I use USCCA and this is what they just told me for coverage,

"So, as long as you are able to carry a firearm legally in that state you can have coverage depending on the situation. If you are not able to carry a firearm in any other state, you can still get coverage if you use a legal object of opportunity to defend yourself."

Hope this helps.

If anyone is looking to join let me know and i can get you in through the referral program.
      Last edited by BlessedVeteran0305; 11-05-2020, 11:15 AM.

Comment

CCW Safe is the first and only concealed carry insurance to successfully get an acquittal for a client in a murder 1 self defense case. Worth checking them out.

Comment

I went with the basic USCCA coverage. I bought it just because in Houston there has been a 20% increase of burglaries as a result of covid. I haven't needed it yet, thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by blaqkpanda View Post
            I went with the basic USCCA coverage. I bought it just because in Houston there has been a 20% increase of burglaries as a result of covid. I haven't needed it yet, thankfully.
            And our Soros-funded DA just won again.

Comment

Patriot Legal Protection

Comment

The thing that most concerns me about USCCA is that they appear to be more interested in marketing than anything else.

Comment

I have the USCCA insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
                    What insurance isn't?
                    Fact...……..……...

Comment

This is an old thread, but I think it would be a good idea to get carry insurance, especially with the election results coming soon. I work all over the country, will Texas Law Shield cover me while I am working outside of Texas? What about my wife and college aged boys?
                      I also travel for work, I'm gone typically 10-11 months of the year. I have Texas Law Shield and paid the little bit extra for the 50 state coverage. I've (thankfully) never had to use it so can't speak to how well it all works out but I guess that would pretty heavily depend on the circumstances around which you used a firearm to defend yourself. Just a little peace of mind I guess.

Comment

I just signed up for TLS and there was an add on for ~$36 to cover you out of state. I don't go out of state so I didn't get it but the option is there.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I'll do more research.

Comment

I have Texas law shield. I have never needed to use it. I have called or emailed them several times when I had questions about the laws in other states, whether I had trouble finding the laws or just wanted clarification. I was either put in touch with a lawyer from that state or sent an email of the laws of the state. What I like is when I travel I call and have multi state added then when I get home I call and have it taken off. They let you do it on a pro rate basis so you only pay for it when you need it instead of paying for it all the time.

Comment

TLS, since I got my LTC, although I know of no one that has used it, just the story of the guy in Houston, the guy pitching to sign you up used it used after the class. would hope to never have to use it

hey Keith!!!

David G

Comment

Call the agent who carries your homeowners insurance. Get an umbrella policy if you don’t have one.

Comment

Working...
                                X