No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 2 pelican gun cases for 99.99 each, 6 thermocells for 7.49 each and heater heads for 7.99.

Comment

Baytown didn't have much guy stuff, but got the kiddos some clothes on the cheap

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I went and looked today and it was a bunch of junk. The only thing I bought was one of those patio propane heaters for $35.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a bad day! Some really good deals and every location was different. Happy with everything I was able to get along with items for other members.

-3 Summit Climbers $60 each
          -3 Big Buddy Heaters $50 each
          -3 Scentcrusher Bags $75 each
          -1 Primos Decoy $45
          -1 Ameristep Blind $67
          -1 TBall Setup $2
          -1 Magellan Cooler $10
          -4 Thermacell $7.50 and $9 each
          -2 Thermacell Cases $4 each
          -2 Academy Buggy Carts $25 each
          -2 Lifetime Tables $10 each
          -1 Camo Bleacher Chajr
          -2 Outdoor Umbrellas $10 each
          -2 Nerf Guns $10 each
          -4 Case Nerf Bullets $2-$4 each
          -5 Rod/Reel Combos $25 and $40 Lews each
          -1 AR Sling $7
          -2 Processing Glove Packs $1 each
          -2 Sleeping Bags $5 each
          -3 Hammocks $5 each
          -2 American 225 Feeders $14 each
          -6 Browning Camo Shirts/Jacket/Pants $9-$25
          -5 Rolls of FlexTape $2 each
          -4 Youth Thermal Base Layers (Top/Bottoms) $2.50 each
          -14 Assorted Fishing Hooks/Weights $1 each
          -Big Buddy Propane Line Attachment $10
          -2 Men's Boots $30 each
          -6 Women's Shoes $25-$40 each
          -4 Kids Shoes $5 each
          - Clothes (20+ Assorted shirts/shorts $1-$5)
          -1 Camo Carhartt Jacket Youth $7
          -1 Drake Waders $99
          -2 Waterproof Cases $2.50 each
          -3 Swim Kids Floats $2.50 each
          -2 Elk Calls $7-$10
          -1 Tri-Fold Ramps $56

Comment

Anybody in the DFW area get or can get a nice fishing kayak? I would trade a brand new (picking up tomorrow) Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor for it. The one I had time to go to today didn’t have one. I don’t care what you paid/pay for it as long as the original price is comparable. PM me for quicker response.

Comment

They said this sale will be Friday and Saturday but most stores have nothing left on the shelves. I wonder if they will restock some items overnight?

Hoggslayer

Comment

Some of you guys are pack rats! A year or 2 down the road you’ll start a thread “garage clean out” in the classified section

Comment

I went this morning around 11 and scored some Browning Broadhead insulated pants for $25 (usually $100). Went back at 9pm and they had more stuff in the clearance area in my store that wasn’t there earlier. I bet the shelves will be restocked fully by the morning.

Comment

Hit another academy tonight after dinner with the wife and kid told her to buy herself and kid some clothes. I ended up getting a pair of boots, another fishing pole (4th one today) I'm set on nice poles. Case stockman pocket knives for $15, and a few hats. I'm tempted to hit another academy tomorrow after work but I'm afraid. I've already spent too much today but dang it was cheap.

I don't know how cheap the sleeping bags were but a lady had 2 associates rolling out about an 8 foot rack that looked like an endcap full of sleeping bags and loading them into her SUV..maybe she's doing something good with them I dunno. Wife said it was like black friday
                    Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 02-09-2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      They said this sale will be Friday and Saturday but most stores have nothing left on the shelves. I wonder if they will restock some items overnight?

Hoggslayer
                      Restocking over the next 2 wks! Trucks transferring items from locations that can't sell it to stores that can. That is what I was told from the Manager at my location. Monday at lunch a new truck will be unloaded and on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        Those are dang good for that price they didn’t have mine are my daughters size in Abilene. Did they have any Fishing stuff half off in Angelo? Like lews reels ?
                        I don’t think so but we got there late after I got off work. We didn’t seem much half off just some random things. Most hunting and fishing stuff was still full price with nothing on sale.

Comment

Yeah, looks like I’ll be taking a trip to Academy to see what they have on sell.

Comment

Went to a Houston store and almost snagged 2 Duckett ghost rods that were marked all the way down to 29.99 but already have to much fishing stuff.

There were two of those summit viper stands in the clearance section that would’ve rang up in the 60-70$ range if they were indeed clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                              Anybody in the DFW area get or can get a nice fishing kayak? I would trade a brand new (picking up tomorrow) Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor for it. The one I had time to go to today didn’t have one. I don’t care what you paid/pay for it as long as the original price is comparable. PM me for quicker response.
                              Just pm’d you.

Comment

What Houston area stores have the best hunting/fishing deals .
                                Baytown sucked

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X