2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Slammed em.... caught around 20. Lots of little ones...

There ya go hand! Nice limit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Guess whur I went after lunch in Katy...

[ATTACH]957272[/ATTACH]
    whatcha gonna do with those 1/2oz heads

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Nice. Next time you have a spot open up on one of you Chandelier trips open up, let me know. I really want to make that trip.

You and Shane both need to get in! Prolly Justin also

Comment

I am going with Captain Jake next Friday so I know this is a bridge I have to cross lol!

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
      What you would want to do if you fish there is fillet up the fish real nice, pm me so that we can meet up and I’ll take one for the team and dispose of them for
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I am so down. Been wanting to do that trip for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          I am so down. Been wanting to do that trip for years now.
          With your propensity to.... well... have accidents, not sure we could trust you that far away from home with the rest of us dependin' on you not gettin' hurt!!

Comment

With your propensity to.... well... have accidents, not sure we could trust you that far away from home with the rest of us dependin' on you not gettin' hurt!!
            I never have accidents while i'm fishing, they always happen at home. You have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              I never have accidents while i'm fishing, they always happen at home. You have nothing to worry about.
              Well.... OK, Maybe... but if we let you go, you better bring your own hook-out for fingers, ears and such...

Comment

Well.... OK, Maybe... but if we let you go, you better bring your own hook-out for fingers, ears and such...
                I told you I dont have fishing accidents.

Comment

Although I did hook my dad in the back with a 1/4oz jighead and a hogie swimming shad when I was like 12.

Comment

Man. I cannot wait to get to the beach. May have to sneak a Galveston or Big Lake trip in before June 2nd!

Y'alls posts are killing me.

Comment

anyone see a resemblance with the warden....?

Comment

^^^ lmao!! Well at least she wasn't bad looking. He probably smiled after

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                          They getting pretty popular down South. Basically a topwater with leader behind it. Working **** good down there
                          They work, I had been doing this to my topwater lures for 20years.
                          I turn the front trebble to a single hook and string the back with stiff 40lb mono.
                          I have caught a trout on the front hook and a rat red on the trailing lure in one pot hole at the same time. No pictures of that one because back then all we had were bag phones without cameras. lol

Comment

Found them on the google. I am guessing you work it like a topwater, how long of a leader do you use on the trail jig?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                              I am going with Captain Jake next Friday so I know this is a bridge I have to cross lol!

Right on man! How many folks are on your trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Watch out with that Justin character.. and dont let Panhandle eat any spicy food the night before LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X