This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    I guess Dak waited too long on that contract. Gonna save JJ some $. Jerra is good with that since he is satisfied by beating bad teams and losing to the good ones. You know.....as long as tkt sales, merch sales and press time are up. All is well.

8-8 baby!!!

Hard to see it any other way anymore..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys sure hate on Dak when he has been one of the top quarterbacks in the league this year.

Dude has over 400 passing yards tonight. Let that sink in.

Did he throw a few interceptions? He certainly did.

But to you haters... I ask did Zeke even get off the bus? 62 yards is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Pope&Young View Post
        You guys sure hate on Dak when he has been one of the top quarterbacks in the league this year.

I’m a Dak apologist, and a Zeke hater, but Zeke (and Pollard) we’re getting 8 yards at a time when they abandoned the running game.

Comment

This year, Dallas has played two good teams. The first three games Bedais and Mexia could have beaten them too.

Comment

So the 453 yards against GreenBay is irrelevant bc they’ve only played 2 good teams? Explain? Also, Dak just surpassed both aforementioned running backs in yards per carry.

Comment

So the 453 yards against GreenBay is irrelevant bc they’ve only played 2 good teams? Explain? Also, Dak just surpassed both aforementioned running backs in yards per carry.
              Dak is not as good as they think he is and is not a 35Million dollar QB.

Comment

Games always change when it’s 31-3. Teams relax and next thing they know they’re in a fight. You have to play well when it matters and that’s when it’s 0-0.

Comment

wow
                  missed FG now all they have to do is kneel

Comment

Wasn’t meant to be, missed field goals, stupid penalties, and picks.

Comment

Stats are ridiculous....turnovers and missed fgs the difference. Bailey was 4/4 today in Minnesota. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Games always change when it’s 31-3. Teams relax and next thing they know they’re in a fight. You have to play well when it matters and that’s when it’s 0-0.

Yup teams go prevent on def and then get conservative on offense happens all the time.. make no mistake this was a butt whoopin and completely out coached

Comment

Well.....let’s see what could be. Chiefs have a QB that’s fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            Dak is not as good as they think he is and is not a 35Million dollar QB.
                            Maybe you are right. He may not be worth that $.

So we abandoned the run plays but their yards per carry went down?I'm confused...
                            The only way they both go from 8 to 5 yards per carry is poor running.
                            Dak throwing 3 INT could be blamed on score in the same manner if that’s the case for Zeke’s low running numbers.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Maher needs to be cut before they leave the field. He had missed way too many kicks the past two years.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Well that was a frustrating day. Let’s score some f’n points in the first half next week. Maybe find a kicker that can kick field goals indoors too. 53 yards indoors in the NFL should be almost automatic. Missing from 33 is unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X