• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
    I bought the gas burner.
    Same here.

Comment

Update on the 6.6 gas. After trips from ozona to San antonio on I10 I am getting about 17 mpg running 65-90 between hills and passing people. One thing I do not like is the shut down at 98 mpg

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
        Update on the 6.6 gas. After trips from ozona to San antonio on I10 I am getting about 17 mpg running 65-90 between hills and passing people. One thing I do not like is the shut down at 98 mpg
        Awesome numbers, congrats.

Comment

Man that's impressive now you have me thinking

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats better mileage than we see in wifes 6.2 1/2 ton. What rear end does it have? And its 4x4?

Comment

A neighbor of mine bought a slightly used 20 model before Christmas and really likes it. His was a demo and has a level and some larger tires and said the fuel mileage was comparable to his 2012 1/2 ton. I would have to ask for specifics but pretty good for a 3/4 ton.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Thats better mileage than we see in wifes 6.2 1/2 ton. What rear end does it have? And its 4x4?
                373 and yes 4x4

Comment

I can get 19 if I baby it going across san antonio to and from work on 35 and 10. but if you are heavy on the gas the mileage will drop to 12 fast

Comment

Working...
                  X