No announcement yet.

Gab.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parlar and Gab both down as of a few minutes ago. I am Dave Brown on MeWe.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Wow. That is scary that they can just do that.

I don’t know anything about computer systems and infrastructure, but surely it’s possible for them to come back?
      Yes I don't completely understand it but apparently Amazon was their web host. No one else will host them so they are having to build their own infrastructure. Again, I'm a dummy on that stuff so I may have misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
        Parlor is still in my app store.
        The web and app version isn't available. They have been pulled from app stored and the web version has been removed. If you still have the app on your phone from before, it won't work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210111-085107_Parler.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	24640745

Comment

We are at war!

Comment

I just took this snapshot. It may not be able to be opened once downloaded but it is still there. Who knows.
            Attached Files

Comment

So I see yours has an "e" and that one i posted has an "o". Whats the difference? Only social media i have is tbh so I'm clueless.

Comment

I just took this snapshot. It may not be able to be opened once downloaded but it is still there. Who knows.
                Parlor vs Parler

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                  Parlor vs Parler
                  So whats the difference? They both say the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                    We are at war!
                    Ya think ?
                    We went from buckle up, to Lock & Load .

Comment

But yes parlEr isn't available lol

Comment

So how is a slap fight on social media war?
                        Just curious because it seems like we've gone to "if one it's by land, two it's by sea" to "my conspiracy theory is right and you're a nancy" or Karen or whatever.

We are not at war.
                        Are we in a struggle to change the direction of the moral, financial and social direction of this nation? Danm right we are.
                        But this is nothing but a slap fight compared to what is coming.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          So how is a slap fight on social media war?
                          Just curious because it seems like we've gone to "if one it's by land, two it's by sea" to "my conspiracy theory is right and you're a nancy" or Karen or whatever.

We are not at war.
                          Are we in a struggle to change the direction of the moral, financial and social direction of this nation? Danm right we are.
                          But this is nothing but a slap fight compared to what is coming.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                          So what's coming fortune teller?
                          War...?
                          Is the beginning of war, still not war?
                          They are trying to make Trump rallys and act of terrorism, and it's not war?
                          If they do succeed and people start dying at Trump Rallies is that not war?
                          She Jack's new gun laws that are fixing to be forced on you(don't say it will never pass this or that), is not war?
                          I'm glad the majority are more in tune with the times than you.

Comment

If you guys are interested in how social media plays out, there is a hard science fiction book that is a must read. It was written before china started their social credit and FB/Twitter got so busy censoring. It's a heck of a read. Super short. Very prophetic.

It's called "Numbercaste" by Yudhanjaya Wijeratne. I read a LOT of books. This one still stands out for me. Though it is a work of fiction is is written kind of like a documentary so it's really interesting...

Comment

So whats the difference? They both say the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                                So what's coming fortune teller?
                                War...?
                                Is the beginning of war, still not war?
                                They are trying to make Trump rallys and act of terrorism, and it's not war?
                                If they do succeed and people start dying at Trump Rallies is that not war?
                                She Jack's new gun laws that are fixing to be forced on you(don't say it will never pass this or that), is not war?
                                I'm glad the majority are more in tune with the times than you.
                                I Always appreciate and agree with your perspectives sir. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X