$1000 cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1000 cash

to the person that can connect me with 1 long-term spot on an annual lease in one of the following counties;
    Kendall
    Gillespie
    Kerr
    Blanco
    Bandera
    Kimble

Must have at least 100 acres per person and lodging. Must have axis and whitetail. Any other exotics, hogs, and turkey are a plus. I am an ethical x-bow and rifle hunter with 40+ years experience and am more than willing to do my fair share of work on the place. Price is very negotiable.

Please PM me with any info you may have.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by Dr. Evil; 12-23-2020, 05:55 PM.

I see you doubled the reward. Good luck

Comment

I wish I owned a ranch in one of those counties. Dr. Evil is so persistent I'd let him hunt for free.

I'm glad it's not that hard to find a lease in GA.

Comment

Gotta do something, not having any luck. Can it really be this difficult to find a place? It’s not like I am not willing to pay for a good place!

Comment

I believe everyone must be waiting for you to up the price to (in a dr evil voice)....one million dollars... Mua ha ha ha!!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            i believe everyone must be waiting for you to up the price to (in a dr evil voice)....one million dollars... Mua ha ha ha!!![emoji16]

sent from my sm-n970u using tapatalk
            lol!!

Comment

It's hard to find new leases. If you can afford 3500-5000 for a spot plus 1000 finders fee you should be able to find something.

Better to look after this season ends.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can point you in the direction of an awesome NM oryx hunt at a great price but no help on the lease though

Comment

I had to drive around and post ads at local feed stores. I recommend the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    I had to drive around and post ads at local feed stores. I recommend the same.
                    I have tried this, only to go by the feed stores a week later and find people have torn my posting down. Over and over again. So sad!

Comment

ttt

Comment

You have to know someone and even then you’ll have a waiting list.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by dr. Evil View Post
                            i have tried this, only to go by the feed stores a week later and find people have torn my posting down. Over and over again. So sad!
                            release the shredders!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X