Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the last time I saw turkey on any regular basis was before last spring turkey season

Comment

Our turkey has been far and few between. Got 1 pic of a flock during deer season and the grandson said he heard some but didn't see them. Last year was not good, but it's still a good excuse to get out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        Smart's pics are giving me cell camera withdrawls!

Mine has been down for two months now.
        same! my covert is in the garage right now after being repaired, need to make a trip back out and get it going

Comment

This was our 4th season in the Water Valley area and by far the worst for seeing turkeys.there are some around ,but not near as many as previous seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by g thread View Post
            This was our 4th season in the Water Valley area and by far the worst for seeing turkeys.there are some around ,but not near as many as previous seasons.
            Where are y’all at in WV?

Comment

My camera withdrawals are fixed. Apparently I forgot to flip the switch from setup to on!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                My camera withdrawals are fixed. Apparently I forgot to flip the switch from setup to on!

I hate it when that happens!! Only take a few times before you never forget again...

Comment

We pot out 8000lbs of protein this past weekend and got a fox off the place. Looking forward to seeing our up and comers growing some bone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

17% was $360 a ton bagged and $350 bulk. Found one shed but saw plenty of deer with full headgear still.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                        Where are y’all at in WV?
                        up on the divide north of of all the new windmills

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                          We pot out 8000lbs of protein this past weekend and got a fox off the place. Looking forward to seeing our up and comers growing some bone.

Comment

Was finally able to get my set pretty much finished! Excited for the upcoming season and the many to come!

Comment

I have 3 nice rifle stands (box blinds) that are elevated. 2 with squar tubing frame and one all wood. Also have a bucees stand and fill all forsale in the bronte area if anyone is interested. I posted in forsale section but figured this would be a good spot. 1500 for everything to will separate. Just need to get it off the property sooner the later. PM me for pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
                                Was finally able to get my set pretty much finished! Excited for the upcoming season and the many to come!

Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X