No announcement yet.

The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY public land Colorado trip with my 2 brothers and grandpa. My brother and I each got a bull and my 79 year old PawPaw got him a bear. Packing meat/horns for 5 of the 7 days hurt so good. Called mine in to 8 yards screaming his head off and got brothers in to 35 yards. Good times!
    Attached Files

Comment

^^^^Way to go! Congrats to all of you! Enjoy that time with PawPaw! ^^^^

Comment

Man these are some great pics! It looks like TBH elk hunters are raising the archery success rate in alot of states.

Comment

Congrats Mako! That last pic is what dreams are made of.

Comment

Congrats Bo! Great bulls!

Comment

Man y’all are making this look to easy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

While the stars haven't aligned for me to take a good bull yet, one of my dearest friends laid this one down over the weekend. I'll post better pics once I have his permission. He's been practicing and preparing for months and it paid off big. Couldn't have happened to a better guy!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WT View Post
                  While the stars haven't aligned for me to take a good bull yet, one of my dearest friends laid this one down over the weekend. I'll post better pics once I have his permission. He's been practicing and preparing for months and it paid off big. Couldn't have happened to a better guy!

That’s a monster. Congrats to your buddy!

Comment

Helluva Bull there, Congrats to him!

Comment

Awesome Bull. Congrats to your Buddy. His Hard work Paid off Big Time

Dream Bull Forsure

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        Congrats Bo! Great bulls!
                        Thanks Hunter. Hunt of the year for Me

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Man y’all are making this look to easy!!

Man You Better Keep Working Out. Nothing about Elk Hunting Is Easy

I Put in around 115 Foot miles in 12 days. Thank god we didn't have to Pack them Out on our Backs

Comment

Originally posted by makotex View Post
                          DIY public land Colorado trip with my 2 brothers and grandpa. My brother and I each got a bull and my 79 year old PawPaw got him a bear. Packing meat/horns for 5 of the 7 days hurt so good. Called mine in to 8 yards screaming his head off and got brothers in to 35 yards. Good times!
                          Amazing !

Comment

Was he driving home in a dually yesterday with that rack in the back? I saw a truck going south on 84 between Post and Snyder yesterday evening with a rack that looked about like that. Beast!

Comment

The Elk Thread

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              Thanks Hunter. Hunt of the year for Me

Man You Better Keep Working Out. Nothing about Elk Hunting Is Easy

I Put in around 115 Foot miles in 12 days. Thank god we didn't have to Pack them Out on our Backs

My goodness!!! Congrats bud you earned every inch of that brute!

Comment

Congrats Bo on putting one on the ground! I know you were jacked up with anticipation for that hunt. Im heading out Friday with hunt scheduled to start Monday morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X