No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Bob Lee Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A note on food: our vendors are now playing hard to get, so we will probably do sausage wraps with condiments, and have a cooler or two with soft drinks, gatorade, and water set up near the registration area. We'll have plenty of water out on the range, as always, and I think there might be fruit available, too. There are quite a few fast-food places near the range, and although not as convenient as eating on site, if folks want more of a meal, there are options relatively close by.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
      A note on food: our vendors are now playing hard to get, so we will probably do sausage wraps with condiments, and have a cooler or two with soft drinks, gatorade, and water set up near the registration area. We'll have plenty of water out on the range, as always, and I think there might be fruit available, too. There are quite a few fast-food places near the range, and although not as convenient as eating on site, if folks want more of a meal, there are options relatively close by.
      Nothing wron with a sausage wrap.

Comment

Is the event set up for spectators?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          Spectators are welcome! The course is set up down trails through the woods. You walk down the trails, and targets are set down lanes that branch off the main trail. It’s not like an event in an arena or stadium, where the spectators sit and watch, but you are welcome to walk around the course and watch people shoot. This is a laid back type shoot- you’ll hear smack talking, lots of laughing, and plenty of good-natured ribbing.

Comment

Good info. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              Absolutely. No bleachers, but you can bring a camp chair.

You're allowed "OOOOO! Ahhhh!". But no laughing or snickering under you breath.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                l

You're allowed "OOOOO! Ahhhh!". But no laughing or snickering under you breath.
                Way to suck the fun out of it.[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

CQ… What will be the furthest shot distance?

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    CQ… What will be the furthest shot distance?
                    Most of the shots should be 20 and under, maybe a few a little over 20. We’ll probably stick an elk or the standing bear a little out there for a long(ish) shot, but for the most part we’re going for hunting distances.

Comment

Didn't see what time registration and shooting starts or end when cards have to be in both days?

Comment

I'm going to try and make it up on Sunday.

Comment

Most of the shots should be 20 and under, maybe a few a little over 20. We’ll probably stick an elk or the standing bear a little out there for a long(ish) shot, but for the most part we’re going for hunting distances.
                          Okay. Ill read that as out to 30ish but not 40ish.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            Didn't see what time registration and shooting starts or end when cards have to be in both days?

Gary, 7:30am for registration. The course will be open until dark on Saturday. The office might close before then, but we'll make sure to leave something for cards to be put in, if we close up before everyone is off the course. For Sunday, cards should be in by 2pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                              Okay. Ill read that as out to 30ish but not 40ish.

Thanks.
                              The course will be set with traditional hunting ranges, with a few more challenging shots thrown in, like it was last year. Think "TBOT distances" not "ASA." We want everyone to have fun.

Comment

Gary, 7:30am for registration. The course will be open until dark on Saturday. The office might close before then, but we'll make sure to leave something for cards to be put in, if we close up before everyone is off the course. For Sunday, cards should be in by 2pm.
                                Thank you. Needed to know how early I have to leave the house.
                                The answer . . . too dang early.
                                But I only have one day to enjoy so I'll get there early and stay late.

Comment

Working...
                                X