Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Yea like Comey actually telling the President about it and the fact that it is full of lies and unsubstantiated claims? If I were Comey, I'd be pretty concerned right about now... Comey and a bunch of his cohorts... I truly hope this doesn't get swept under the rug like so many other blatant crimes by the left have been... just in this one subject alone... beginning with Lerner and Clapper and the whole group of lyinass DemoKrauts! They don't even try to hide it anymore because there's no retribution for their wrong-doings... If we don't stop this, we're done for...
    Agree.... AGREE..... AGREE

You Sir, are 100% correct, on all aspects of that statement.

They all bought into the polls and "experts" giving Trump a 0% chance of winning. They'd already stolen the nomination from Bernie, why not the Presidency as well?
    Last edited by SB09; 03-14-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Please please...let your former Area51 employee friend be correct and please keep us updated.
      A couple other things about this guy. he was a life long democrat. he says he is not anymore as he wont support what they are doing.

Then some tinfoil stuff.... he also said they plan to take those arrested to Gitmo? He said a conspiracy against the government in a time of war qualifies that?
      I dunno. this is a very quite guy. not a blow hard attention seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        A couple other things about this guy. he was a life long democrat. he says he is not anymore as he wont support what they are doing.

Then some tinfoil stuff.... he also said they plan to take those arrested to Gitmo? He said a conspiracy against the government in a time of war qualifies that?
        There's been a few things out there about a couple really big detention boats that recently were dispatched to Gitmo... Could be related to the story you were told about, could as easily not be related. That was some Q Anon type reporting though. So, take that for what it's worth. Something that isn't Q Anon related, and verified, is the huge upgrades being done to the dock at Gitmo. A lot of secrecy surrounding that one. Why do they need to suddenly adapt their dock to accept something they're not used to. The theory is that there isn't going to be enough beds built by time they're needed so these two ships will be used to house inmates in the interim, or even permanently. Really weird coincidences to me for this to be just considered "training" or "routine."

Comment

Dan Bongino does an excellent job explaining all the ins and outs in this whole Collusion, FISA warrant stuff. Would be a good listen for anyone interested. Youtube would be best place to hear/see. It's just a lot of moving parts to take in.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            Watching Hannity tonight and it appears that there is going to be trouble for a lot of people. I didn't catch all of it but Rep Doug Collins, House Judiciary Committee was on and confirmed there was Justice coming.
            Nor sure where it will end up but I'm going to have to see it to believe it. Hannity is much more confident about it so who knows.
            One can certainly hope.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xbLO5bB0Tk"]I'll believe that when... - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I have this friend... Career Navy then did something undetermined for our government for 40 years. he is smart and very well connected. he swears up and down that there is a huge deal about to break with thousands of arrests in a conspiracy against the government of the USA. Not a foil hat kind of guy.
              Qanon claims there are over 13,000 sealed indictments

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                There's been a few things out there about a couple really big detention boats that recently were dispatched to Gitmo... Could be related to the story you were told about, could as easily not be related. That was some Q Anon type reporting though. So, take that for what it's worth. Something that isn't Q Anon related, and verified, is the huge upgrades being done to the dock at Gitmo. A lot of secrecy surrounding that one. Why do they need to suddenly adapt their dock to accept something they're not used to. The theory is that there isn't going to be enough beds built by time they're needed so these two ships will be used to house inmates in the interim, or even permanently. Really weird coincidences to me for this to be just considered "training" or "routine."
                Ok, hang on, I want to make sure I’ve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civi’s have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be gov’t or well connected have no knowledge of what’s coming after them, or at the very least aren’t high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?

Comment

We haven't been to war since WWII though.. I wonder how that would work. I hope he is right, unfortunately, the only way for our country not to end up in the hands of the left come 2020 is some kind of big revelation to happen and wake up the base heads that keep voting for the leftist

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Ok, hang on, I want to make sure I’ve got the story straight. Non-Govt/civi’s have knowledge on some level of a mass roundup based on conspiracy against the govt. Along with top secret updates to prison on foreign soil. But the suspected subject of this roundup, who would have to be gov’t or well connected have no knowledge of what’s coming after them, or at the very least aren’t high tailing it to a non extradition country? That all straight?
                    None of the updates themselves are top secret. The reason for the updates seems to be. Maybe these types have got away with this so long they are naive? Maybe, they know if they run, they'll certainly be guilty in the court of public opinion at the very least. Maybe they're under the assumption, they're not in trouble. There's all sorts of possibilities. None of this is simply cut and dry, black and white, left or right. Nobody can answer your question. We aren't in those people's minds.

Comment

But it's fun to dream for "hope & change". Don't be the to spoil that dream.

Comment

Deep State Crumbling

Seems you have some catching up to do.. "Non-Govt civis" are in the middle of every bit of this.. The democrats gave civilians access to classified info.. That alone should land a bunch in prison..

Dan explains how..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 03-14-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          We haven't been to war since WWII though.. I wonder how that would work. I hope he is right, unfortunately, the only way for our country not to end up in the hands of the left come 2020 is some kind of big revelation to happen and wake up the base heads that keep voting for the leftist
                          Registered voters just need to vote.. A pitifully small percentage of conservatives vote every year.. People need to wake the hell up..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Registered voters just need to vote.. A pitifully small percentage of conservatives vote every year.. People need to wake the hell up..
                            X1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Comment

You know, sometimes you get a little "radical" for me, but I can for dang sure get behind this statement!! And I'll add, that we who ARE already active and vote, need to get it in gear to make sure like-minded folk get out and vote, otherwise we will all get exactly what we deserve!

Comment

Seems you have some catching up to do.. "Non-Govt civis" are in the middle of every bit of this.. The democrats gave civilians access to classified info.. That alone should land a bunch in prison..

Dan explains how..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Just watched this. Lots of folks in deep poo...................

Comment

Working...
                                X