Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On-going situation at our ranch in Camp Wood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell your brother to quit wasting ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      This won't but. Wait till somebody caps a couple of them. It will make the national new then. Racist white hunter caps poor undocumented workers seeking a job and a better life.
      This is very realistic, the MSM has a insatiable appetite for news and has a thousand and one ways to spin a story ! Shoot someone
      And every alphabet news company and law enforcement agencies
      Will be out for retribution, “ you might beat the wrap, but you’re going to pay dearly in the meantime “

Comment

Tell me, why did he fire into the air? If Im feeling threatened, lead is flying in the direction of those that are threatening me.

Comment

levanta tus manos y tírate al suelo / hands up and get on the ground
          Don’t work any more, with Haitian and terrorist coming, so it’s probably just a matter of time
          Before it is judged by 12 or carried by 6

Comment

They are simply emboldened with the current border climate...make NO mistake, the ones wanting to be caught are actively pursuing to be processed, while the thugs get through using the others as cover. It's systematic & successful...the cartels are laughing at this admin & making as much money on humans as narcotics.

Please forget the mules for a second & try to grasp the amount of terrorists sneaking in...biden supporters / TDS'rs were warned this would happen & poo-poo'd the issue. Crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
              Of course, they know..
              They just don't care..
              They care. Just not for us. Shoot a few even in self defense and you'll see how much they care.

Comment

Thinking of going down to Star County and doing some dove hunting outside of Rio Grande City. How safe is it around that area.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  You are a fool if you are unarmed anywhere south of Rock Springs right now. This is happening every ****ed day. The news media won't report on it, but you can ask the local sheriffs and DPS units down there. My brother had a pistol on him, but, when he saw two of them, he ran for his AR-15. He saw the first two looking to the left of the doorway to the camp, and there were two more hiding up against the wall. They were going to jump him when he walked out. One shot through the doorway and they were doing the Usane Bolt out of there.
                  Im confused. Did he shoot thru the doorway or up in the air? Was he inside or outside?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    They said Kinney Co. is a mess right now. The border is wide open, and all sorts of mischief is coming though.
                    Great, exactly where I'm at- looks like I'll become a weekend hunter like the rest of the crew this year.
                    Out there alone isn't sounding too smart.

FWIW, my two cell cams have yet to catch any two leggeds since I put them out months ago.

I think I'm about ready to head back to East Texas.
                    At least if you have to protect yourself from a meth head the feds won't come crawling out of the woodwork to skin you alive over it.

I have no doubt whoever connects against a border hopper in self defense will be made an example of by the current criminals running the system.
                    Last edited by DaveC; 09-27-2021, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                      Thinking of going down to Star County and doing some dove hunting outside of Rio Grande City. How safe is it around that area.
                      High traffic all over that area... Not sure how much over normal but there is defenitly activity down there. If going with a group you should be fine.
                      Last edited by Pedernal; 09-27-2021, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Sss

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          This won't but. Wait till somebody caps a couple of them. It will make the national new then. Racist white hunter caps poor undocumented workers seeking a job and a better life.
                          This is my exact thoughts... Been telling guys at work that its gonna hit the fan once hunting season starts.

Comment

Guess I would rather have our East TX. Meth heads.
                            S.S.S.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Only gonna get worse.
                              Once people quit shooting in the air, they'll start getting the picture.
                              Exactly.

Comment

Not gonna get any better for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X