Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On-going situation at our ranch in Camp Wood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
    We need old colonel Charles Askin's crew watching the border for us. They could turn "border crisis" into "sport".....
    Askins with his 10 gauge and a white rag could clean up the border.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
      Askins with his 10 gauge and a white rag could clean up the border.
      Texans, could clean up the border.
      Just tell, LE to back off ten miles, and our border would be secure.

Comment

Crazy what's going on there. Friday there were 3 DPS troopers parked off 377 between 41 and Rocksprings. I now sleep with my pistol unholstered on nightatand and AR by my bed.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by PROD49; 09-26-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Hunt in Telegraph. Never thought we would have to start worrying about this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Only gonna get worse.
            Once people quit shooting in the air, they'll start getting the picture.

Only way things will change
            There has to be consequences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When I left the ranch this morning, there was a longhorn out on hwy 55. Just up a little from him there was a gate busted open after cr409.
              I called the uvalde co sheriff dpt. To let them know. It’s a real mess around here. I feel sorry for our LEO’s.

Comment

BP never showed up. Two DPS arrived with an Edwards Co. sheriff's deputy. They checked the camp next to us, they had been showering in there and apparently spent the night there. From my brother's description of the packs that they were carrying, they said they were drug mules, probably wanting my brother's truck. They said Kinney Co. is a mess right now. The border is wide open, and all sorts of mischief is coming though.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  BP never showed up. Two DPS arrived with an Edwards Co. sheriff's deputy. They checked the camp next to us, they had been showering in there and apparently spent the night there. From my brother's description of the packs that they were carrying, they said they were drug mules, probably wanting my brother's truck. They said Kinney Co. is a mess right now. The border is wide open, and all sorts of mischief is coming though.
                  Holy **** this is wild man. Something needs to be done.

Comment

Glad your brother is OK! If some tragedy took place it would not have even sniffed the national news. The national folks, and our president are too focused on BP on horseback swinging their reins so nobody gets control of their horse. Pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaunch View Post
                      Holy **** this is wild man. Something needs to be done.
                      It's very unfortunately. But you know nothing will change as long as this joker is the president.

Comment

Just got back from Rocksprings yesterday, went up Friday morning and came back yesterday evening. Filled feeders and built a new pen. Saw only one BP at 377 and 55. Saw plenty and I mean plenty of state troopers all over. The hotel was packed with them. It was quiet the whole time there we are 20 miles south on 674. The ground is real dry but every doe I saw had a yearling with them. Great fawn crop. Saw plenty of whitetail, pigs, and heard plenty of axis bark and I believe a cow elk call. Someone Did hit a cow and killed it on the road. A lot of deer on the road at night under the oaks. Oaks on our place have no acorns. Stayed at the 100 year old hotel in town, had the only room open. Actually very nice place and very accommodating.

Comment

Illegals Wandering through the brush are bad guys for sure. If they were not mules or did not have prior convictions they would just walk across and turn themselves in. Our administration is definitely part of the problem but wets have been walking through the brush for a long time. The only thing this administrations policies have done is take agents away from patrol because they are too busy babysitting bridge sitters and running intake facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                            We need old colonel Charles Askin's crew watching the border for us. They could turn "border crisis" into "sport".....
                            Hmmm, now I like this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                              Texans, could clean up the border.
                              Just tell, LE to back off ten miles, and our border would be secure.
                              This! I would volunteer & provide my own ammo!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                                Glad your brother is OK! If some tragedy took place it would not have even sniffed the national news..
                                This won't but. Wait till somebody caps a couple of them. It will make the national new then. Racist white hunter caps poor undocumented workers seeking a job and a better life.

Comment

Working...
                                X