Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On-going situation at our ranch in Camp Wood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On-going situation at our ranch in Camp Wood....

Two illegals tried to jump my brother just now, probably wanting to steal his truck. My brother fired in the air, and they took off. Some were carrying heavy packs. BP and sheriffs are inbound. This **** is getting bad.

Going to be like this all season long. Wonder if the White House know this kind of crap is happening.

Comment

Only gonna get worse.
      Once people quit shooting in the air, they'll start getting the picture.

Comment

BP says they're busy looking for a lost "family unit".

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          BP says they're busy looking for a lost "family unit".
          Dang, so they gotta divert away from helping CITIZENS, to help some lost illegals ?

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Going to be like this all season long. Wonder if the White House know this kind of crap is happening.
            They couldn't point to Mexico on a map. People have been crossing our border illegally in mass for decades. However, now they don't have to worry about getting caught.

Comment

They encourage it

Comment

You are a fool if you are unarmed anywhere south of Rock Springs right now. This is happening every ****ed day. The news media won't report on it, but you can ask the local sheriffs and DPS units down there. My brother had a pistol on him, but, when he saw two of them, he ran for his AR-15. He saw the first two looking to the left of the doorway to the camp, and there were two more hiding up against the wall. They were going to jump him when he walked out. One shot through the doorway and they were doing the Usane Bolt out of there.

Comment

... "fired in the air"......

Comment

Had some knock on my lease trailer door around 3am years ago. It was only my buddy and myself at the lease. A cold front rolled in that day it was in the 30’s at night. Never opened the door. Kinda regret it now that I think about it…

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Only gonna get worse.
                      Once people quit shooting in the air, they'll start getting the picture.
                      Ditto...

Comment

We need old colonel Charles Askin's crew watching the border for us. They could turn "border crisis" into "sport".....

Comment

Of course, they know..
                          They just don't care..

Comment

Unless they wake up sleepy joe and tell him to read it on the teleprompter and record it so he can watch it again and again, he has no clue.

Comment

Wow! Yeah we have had some lately too. We are a little south of you. That's a heck of a walk to camp wood

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X