No announcement yet.

TikTok... Any TBH’ers!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only have instragram thanks to TBH sucking me in on that one. I have been seeing this TIK TOK format in China for many years now.(different name though). They would literally leave the factory and go home and binge out on it for hours. When I saw the first commercial for TT I was like sum ***** ...its here now.

Cool video by the way.

Comment

It’s slightly addicting.

Comment

That was great.

Comment

My daughters are on it which seems like all day, everyday.. they are constantly making videos.

Comment

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Comment

It cracks me up some of the stuff on there haha.

I saw your video yesterday. What’s the story on it?

Comment

That is a great video.

Don't want to de-rail the thread but what is Tik Tok? I have heard of it, but don't know anything about it?

Comment

I have heard that it is a ChiCom spying app. Not allowed in my house.

Comment

Awesome video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The video won’t play for me.

Comment

Enjoyed that video lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher View Post
                          I have heard that it is a ChiCom spying app. Not allowed in my house.
                          That’s ok. They still have your smartphone, smart tv, smart speaker, ring doorbell, and a toaster to spy on you with

Comment

Originally posted by black42 View Post
                            It is owned by the Chicoms, there is speculation that they are using tiktok to train their ai's for facial recognition.
                            This, you’re giving everything to the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by wloftis View Post
                              That is a great video.

Don't want to de-rail the thread but what is Tik Tok? I have heard of it, but don't know anything about it?
                              Chinese app. They make you funny videos for long time in trade for intel.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                                So what's the story? Is this a wild free range elk?

He was ****** and going to give you the business!

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                It cracks me up some of the stuff on there haha.

I saw your video yesterday. What’s the story on it?

Soooo Backstory... my wife and I are Photographers and Video-ographers in the “Outdoor Industry” and we own TAG Outdoors, which we are often hired for photo/video work on Game Ranches so they have content to post to their social media accounts and for advertising/website stuff.
                                That being said, we showed up at this Ranch and was about to get on foot and start walking around doing our thing and the Ranch Manager was like.... ohhh nooo you cant do that in certain places... we have a Bull Elk that’s CRAZY! I’m like.... How Crazy!? He said, get in the Mule and I’ll show you! Oh and get your phone ready to record this... now he has my attention and I’m like what the hell is gonna happen... he said I don’t know but sometimes he charges me when I’m trying to fill feeders and one day I just stuck on top of the feeder for 2 hours until he finally ran off!! Needless to say there was something clearly wrong with this Bull... so as you see in the video we got somewhat close and I got off the Mule to get a few photos, as I was doing that the ranch Manager was turning the Mule around so it was already facing back in the direction we came from... I said man is that necessary, you’re starting to scare me... and as I turned back around to get a little closer that big *** Bull turned and looked at me and I swear to God I didn’t think I was gonna be able to get back in that Mule fast enough.... He was FAST!!!! I was using a 400mm lens. I was 100 yards away and it was like 2 seconds and he was 5 feet from the back of that Mule.... he ended up calming down and I got some cool photos of him but they ended up finding him Dead in the Pasture 2 weeks later... they think he had rabies or something! Either way it was WILD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X