Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health Insurance

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

With a $50K deductible and $200K maxout of pocket. It took you almost 6 months to find that on the internet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      With a $50K deductible and $200K maxout of pocket. It took you almost 6 months to find that on the internet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LoL
      No it is open enrollment so that's the only reason why I go into this benefits section.
      One day per year I'm in here.

My deductible is like $4500 and then they pay 80% up to my yearly max of $8k or $9k
      Only time we've ever got that high is when we had a kid.

The only time I've had dinky health insurance was when I worked for this boutique firm that had like six employees but I was young and single at the time so I didn't really care about health insurance rates that much

Comment

We have Christian healthcare Ministries and are very happy with them. They have been easy to work with. My wife has been fighting cancer since Thanksgiving of last year and they have truly been a blessing to both of us. The down side you pay for most things out of pocket and they pay you back . It’s truly a great Ministry

Comment

In

Comment

Ours is going up a little...again! F*** obama and his lies!

Comment

Wife's employer pays for her insurance in full. Our two kids have a Blue cross plan for $350/each per month and I missed the enrollment deadline last year. About to start shopping for a plan that covers myself and the kids....not looking forward to it.

Comment

My insurance is paid for in full but my wife and kid are costing me 467 per paycheck. I get paid every other week. Yeah, it sucks.

Comment

New enrollment just opened for us. Company changed and the new rates are looking favorable. Blue Cross Blue Shield

Low Deductible plan for family=$530/month ($900 deductible/$3000 Individual Max/$6,000 Family Max out of pocket)

Middle plan for family=$306/month ($2850 deductible/$5500 Individual Max/$11,000 Family Max out of pocket)

High deductible plan for family=$122/month ($4500 deductible/$6500 Individual Max/$13,000 Family Max out of pocket)

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Every teacher in the State needs to apply there then

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                      It’s funny to me the scum of the earth politicians in Washington aren’t paying $18,000 to $30,000 a year on insurance. F ing leaches in Washington are so out of touch with working Americans it’s not even funny! They have absolutely no idea what it takes to make a living for your family.
                      If Trump would take their exemption away and make them have the same we do I bet it would get fixed in a hurry.

$1027 a month for just me

Comment

Originally posted by bhaggie86 View Post
                        New enrollment just opened for us. Company changed and the new rates are looking favorable. Blue Cross Blue Shield

Low Deductible plan for family=$530/month ($900 deductible/$3000 Individual Max/$6,000 Family Max out of pocket)

Middle plan for family=$306/month ($2850 deductible/$5500 Individual Max/$11,000 Family Max out of pocket)

High deductible plan for family=$122/month ($4500 deductible/$6500 Individual Max/$13,000 Family Max out of pocket)
                        That’s good right there. I’d pay that all day long and twice on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                        X