• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from behind my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
      Bucks are grouped up thick behind my house, still no sign of the 13 point i hunted last year.
      Been planting several cow pea plots on my other place and got my cameras out. Rain has been great for the summer plots!
      Sure hope that 13 shows up for you. That was a great thread to follow least year!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Sure hope that 13 shows up for you. That was a great thread to follow least year!

Thanks, I’ve got my fingers crossed he shows up for the rut, doubt I’ll hunt back there until then so I don’t end up burning my tag!

My other place is 1700 acres and split by two other counties. It’ll keep me occupied until then.
        Pigs are bad there but we’ve been running cellular traps trying to get ahold of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
          Pics from behind my house.

Nice. Looking like the one deer may be splitting on his two’s. The13 we’ll show back up once season gets here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
            Nice. Looking like the one deer may be splitting on his two’s. The13 we’ll show back up once season gets here

I agree with both statements. I have no history with that buck but i bet his 2’s do split.
            My daughter wants the wider one so maybe he will hang around till youth season.

Comment

Nothing promising for bucks in my area. Bunch of hogs and one doe with a very young fawn been seen on my cameras.

Not sure how this season will go. They are supposed to start logging the property I lease sometime this month.

J

Comment

Tony what happened to the 87 acre place? It get sold?

Wasn’t that the place where you chased all those good bucks the neighbors would wind up killing?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Tony what happened to the 87 acre place? It get sold?

Wasn’t that the place where you chased all those good bucks the neighbors would wind up killing?

Yea it sold and it’s the same place. Sucks, that big deer I was after made it through too. Oh well just part of it

Comment

Yea it sold and it’s the same place. Sucks, that big deer I was after made it through too. Oh well just part of it

Ouch. Yeah that does suck. But at least it kinda looks like you came out smelling like roses with those big bucks on camera.

Comment

All in! Going to pull a few cards in Palestine this weekend and fill up some feeders.

Comment

Man that does suck, on to the next I guess.

I just made sure I’m good to go on hunting a neighbors woods that’s next to mine.
                        Hung my stand back where I hunted the 13 last year and one in the back for south wind. 7 bucks in there now getting 300-400 pics a day.
                        Gonna be hard to stay out of there till the rut!

Man it was humid in there!

Comment

Pics from new property I’m playing with. 115 ac swamp I call “the cottonmouth “. This is a 2 acre secluded pea plot that has 4 bucks using it. Not bad for a extreme dry uear
                          Attached Files

Comment

Being a dairy farmer, I’m thinking of adding her to the herd!
                            Attached Files

Comment

.... gonna need a replacement for her
                              Attached Files

Comment

Man, that's a healthy looking pea patch!

Comment

Working...
                                X