Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
    I'm curious what a $40k ram looks like.
    A trophy big horn sheep hunt in Sonora Mexico is 60k.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      On a side note...my cousin just got burned this summer. He contacted the owner of a well known HF ranch closes to his place about a Red deer that got out. Owner came out, darted him, put him in his HF and told him thanks. Then word got back to my cousin that the HF owner was later bragging in town that he never even had Red deer in his place...that will be his last phone call
      ^ And this is why you look for the tag!

Comment

surprised the ram wasn't found right outside the fence broken down

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
          A trophy big horn sheep hunt in Sonora Mexico is 60k.
          I'm fairly certain a big horn or any other dream sheep is not what is being referred too in this story
          Last edited by flywise; 12-03-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I'm fairly certain a big horn or any other dream sheep is what is being referred too in this story
            Can you buy big horns? I was under the assumption they could not be live-sold. Of course, you know what they say about assumptions.

Comment

So you let him go tramping through your property during hunting season?

Comment

Legally speaking untagged exotics are fair game and can be shot day or night. Morally however since the neighbor seemed to have asked you nicely I wouldn’t shoot them. Had they turned up on your place without you having spoken to the neighbor prior to that I would say go for it.

Comment

Its my understand that exotics with tag is considered live stock. Ethics is what you do when no one is watching.

Comment

Working...
                  X