Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

following

Comment

I purchased a Crux Saxon 9 and was never pleased with it at all.

Comment

I’ve got a few sico cans, and have been looking at the Omega 36M sico released, mostly because I’ve been looking into a 9mm can, this one can do that and up to 338 Lapua as well.

MANY SUPPRESSORS IN ONE

The Omega 36M from SilencerCo is a modular, fully welded suppressor designed to handle various calibers.  While it can do the

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          I have the SilencerCo Omega 300 and love it. Bought it in a trust from Capitol Armory in Round Rock. I think they are running a special right now: if you buy a can you get your trust for free.

I did a BOGO and got a .22 can for free. It’s awesome with subsonic ammo!

https://www.capitolarmory.com/
          Sounds like we did the same exact thing. I can second the omega is great

Comment

For MAX sound suppression you want a calibre specific one... I'll be honest that is not the route I would go.

I would go 30 cal can so it fits almost all hunting guns...

For Pigs not JUST coyotes... I would prefer to get a bigger bullet but the 75 grain 556 would work too... Or you could go sub sonic... then it will REALLY be quiet

My brand suggestion would be Thunderbeast or DeadAir

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Dead air sandman TI
              This is my can... I really like it... No POI shift in either gun I have put it on and I've taken my 308 to 1k with it on

Comment

I have a silencerco Omega 30 and love it. Live in north Texas and got it from capital armory in round Rock. They will help you through the process and make it super easy.

Comment

I have a few different and my favorite is the YHM titanium, QD.

I'd go light and QD with what ever u buy

Comment

Dead air sandman TI
                    Dead Air Sandman S for me. Goes between my AR 556 and my custom 7mm-08 with easy to use QD. Really quiets down the AR a lot and it’s not very heavy

Comment

Dead air sandman

Comment

Don’t do home made if you want quality.

Buy a 30 cal can. Dead air gets my vote. Silencerco is a close second.

Don’t expect an AR to be super quiet.

The bullet impact out of any gun at any speed is loud enough that others nearby will run. Be fast on the trigger.

Comment

Hushmaster.com

Mine should be here this month....

Comment

Dead air sandman TI
                            Yep. They are full auto rated and rated up to 300 win mag with any barrel length

Last edited by Tye; 11-29-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                              Need to pick your brain sir. Approved for my F1 about 2 months ago just haven’t started my build cuz I still have a few questions/concerns about design.
                              I did a form 1 efile as well and finished mine about a month ago. Took 21 days from submission to approval and I’m thrilled with my can. All TI parts and got my design off form1suppressors.com tons of good info on there.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                                For MAX sound suppression you want a calibre specific one... I'll be honest that is not the route I would go.

I would go 30 cal can so it fits almost all hunting guns...

For Pigs not JUST coyotes... I would prefer to get a bigger bullet but the 75 grain 556 would work too... Or you could go sub sonic... then it will REALLY be quiet

My brand suggestion would be Thunderbeast or DeadAir
                                This.

I have an aac sd6, .22 and just threw an omega in jail. That said, my buddy that owns a gun shop has 15 suppressors. He has gone to caliber specific. His crux 556 are just about as quiet with standard ammo as my 30 call is with subs.

Barrel length will matter as well. My 7.5" 223 is barely hearing safe with 55 grain sp. But on the ruger American its about like 22lr

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X