No announcement yet.

Jeep owners post em up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went from a grown up Jeep back to a baby Jeep. Now all the upgrades start all over!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      Are those Ori air shocks?
      How much did you stretch the WB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ORIs on the front, Fox Air shocks on the rear. This summer it will be ORIs on all four corners. 115" WB
      You building a rig?

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        Yea, I know. It isn't a matter of if, but a matter of when you flop.
        You have a rig you take out?

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
          ORIs on the front, Fox Air shocks on the rear. This summer it will be ORIs on all four corners. 115" WB
          You building a rig?

I’ve had a trailer queen CJ. Thought I wanted a street legal well built TJ. Turns out I like to wheel to hard to count on driving home, sold it and now I’m in limbo mode trying to figure out if I want to just go full tube chassis or not.
          I have a square body in the garage I’ve threatened to 3link/4link boat side and bob
          Too many hobbies.

Comment

Wife's Jeep. My daughter thinks it will be hers someday...

Comment

Updated photo with new doors !

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                I’ve had a trailer queen CJ. Thought I wanted a street legal well built TJ. Turns out I like to wheel to hard to count on driving home, sold it and now I’m in limbo mode trying to figure out if I want to just go full tube chassis or not.
                I have a square body in the garage I’ve threatened to 3link/4link boat side and bob
                Too many hobbies.

I know what you mean, I just sold my Jetski on here.
                If you can afford it, tube is the way to go. I'm cheap and have a 4 linked TJ, on 1 tons and an Atlas case.
                LOVE full hydro steering

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                  So what did it cost you guys to have your jeep painted? I need to get mine done and just want an idea before I start shopping?
                  I'm in the same boat.. In for answers

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                    You have a rig you take out?
                    Not to the extent you do. I'm in the process of throwing money at an LJ, but not wanting to go extreme.

Comment

1990 yj
                      Last edited by jmark100; 06-12-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                        Not to the extent you do. I'm in the process of throwing money at an LJ, but not wanting to go extreme.
                        My buddy just put 1 ton axles under his LJ and loves it.
                        Its a Rubicon, so with that 4.1 transfer case he runs 42" tires.

Comment

One of my 3 girls 2000 TJ
                          I also a 41 MB a work in progress and a 48 CJ2A

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0348.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24567471

Got some new wheels so figured I’d update my photo, went from 17x8.5 wides with -10 offset to American Racing Baja’s that are 17x9 wide with -12 offset. Next up is some Mickey Thompson bajas to wrap the wheels with.

Comment

Jeep owners post em up!

I got my 82 Scrambler back in 1991 and finished the rebuild in 92. That build included engine rebuild with Webber, HEI, Painless Wiring, RV Cam, trans/tnfr rebuild, new gears/Limited slip, SOA conversion, one piece axles and an older Acme hardtop.

She is currently in the beginning stages of a rebuild again, a brand new full hard top is here, tire/jack carrier is built and front bumper is under construction.

Next body comes off, under body gets blasted and bed lined, frame gets cleaned and coated, rearend trussed with traction bar and an LS/4L60 gets swapped in.

The last build kept the outside basic hunting buggy, this one will bring back a little bling with bigger version of something similar to this being the goal.

Once we get to a picture worthy stage I will start a DYI thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCntry View Post
                                My 85 just finished building

Very Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X