The 2020 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
    Y’all talking batteries and I’m waiting on sundown to see the new firmware update on how the XQ trails look [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The XQ’s have an update? Guess I need to download it.

Comment

The 2020 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Originally posted by Lip View Post
      The XQ’s have an update? Guess I need to download it.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

How is the new firmware update?

Comment

Does anyone know when Pulsar coming out with the Trail 2 series?
            Last edited by TaDow; 03-04-2020, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
              How is the new firmware update?

I can see a difference in the imagine but with the high humidity we’ve had lately it’s not a night and day difference. I think in perfect conditions it’s gonna be awesome.

Comment

I can see a difference in the imagine but with the high humidity we’ve had lately it’s not a night and day difference. I think in perfect conditions it’s gonna be awesome.
                Keep us informed! I don't have an XQ to test it on right now but I bet it's going to be good.

Comment

Axion's had an update also. Some thing changed for sure because I did a before and after video and when I booted it back up after the update I had to refocus the objective lens. I kept both on the same standard setting (I believe it was the rocks setting) and the biggest difference is that it seems like the contrast is different but I think it is a slightly better image quality.

Comment

Originally posted by TaDow View Post
                    Does anyone know when Pulsar coming out with the Trail 2 series?

Anyone?

Comment

Im ready to join the fun. ATN Thor HD 2-8 on a PSA 308 shooting 180 Winchester Power Points and 178 ELD-X hand loads through a Mac bro’s MB762S
                      Attached Files

Comment

Anyone?

If this is in reference too a video I saw from SHOT show I don’t think that guy knew what he was talking about. The Trails have been discontinued but the trail LRF are still being made

Comment

If this is in reference too a video I saw from SHOT show I don’t think that guy knew what he was talking about. The Trails have been discontinued but the trail LRF are still being made

All of the series 2's are going to be LRF is my understanding. I think what he was asking when the 2's were going to be released all of which are going to be LRF's.

Comment

Anyone?

Trail 2s will all be LFR....supposed to start shipping early summer is what I’ve heard.

Comment

Here’s a quick video of the firmware update from Pulsar on the XQ scopes. I’m digging it

Comment

Got my first taste of thermal hunting last night

No critter out to blast but a step up from IR NV for sure

Yotes are main targets but any pig that makes an appearance is on the list as well

Comment

Working...
                                X