• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a good boar the other night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      I am starting to see why so many Russian girls send you DMs on IG!
      I had to get on my laptop to see what you posted.. WTH man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
            I had to get on my laptop to see what you posted.. WTH man
            Hahahahah I was wondering when you would notice.

Comment

It didn’t show up on my phone then I was checking the thread on my laptop [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

finally ordered my wraith from outdoor legacy. cant wait for it to come in. going to be an agonizing wait. I have a ruger american ranch 300 blk ready for it

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                  finally ordered my wraith from outdoor legacy. cant wait for it to come in. going to be an agonizing wait. I have a ruger american ranch 300 blk ready for it
                  Thank you!! I appreciate the business and the support!

Jason

Comment

Anybody have the pulsar 450 or 455? What ir light are u using? I upgraded from the 355 and the light I have been using doesn't seem at work as good.

Comment

Originally posted by justicetx View Post
                      Anybody have the pulsar 450 or 455? What ir light are u using? I upgraded from the 355 and the light I have been using doesn't seem at work as good.
                      You will not find a further shining IR light then our Coyote Cannon light and there is not even a close second. With the Coyote Cannon and the Pulsar you should be able to identify animals out to around 1000 yards. Another option would be our 66LRX light as it will allow you to identify to around 600 yards. As always, we give 10% off to TBH members, just send me a PM and I will send you a coupon code for 10% off. Here is a link to our Website. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/category-s/1831.htm

Comment

Looking for some help.... Ok I’m totally new to this but I have a birthday coming up and the wife always wants to know what I want. After going through the post is it safe to say the wraith is the best bang for the buck right now around the $500 dollar mark. I will be using it for hogs and coyotes out to say 200yrds in east Tx. I want to see details so not sure I want a Thermal right now. Any advise or guidance is much appreciated.

Comment

Anybody with the pulsar axiom 30 that has had issues with the battery? I bought mine thru the TBH group buy. Thought I had not got the battery in the charger good as it only showed half charge in the unit, but I let it charge all day and still only half charge. Planned on buying a second battery anyway but just wondered if anybody else had any problems.

Comment

If the Axiom uses the ISP5 battery packs like some of the XP and XQs I’ve had issues with a brand new battery pack as well. Got a brand new XP38 with new battery. The battery would never take a charge. My buddy is a distributor for Pulsar, so he just swapped it out for me. Said he’d deal with them.

Comment

Thermal and cell cameras sure make killing hogs easy. The 7.62 x 39 round continues to impress as well

Comment

What 7.62x39 ammo are you running?

Comment

Working...
                                X