Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    You can't have one person ruin the party
    You think it will be left to one GOP senator to determine Trump's impeachment?
    And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are Republicans needing multiple voting revisions to ALMOST repeal it?

You may hate it in public
    But in private you know it's a great policy
    It’s a horrible policy, at least for myself and most other Americans I know. Especially business owners (like myself) but it sucks for employees as well. However, I will be happy to listen quietly if you care to expound on why it’s a great policy.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
      He must be in the insurance business
      Originally posted by kck View Post
      It’s a horrible policy, at least for myself and most other Americans I know. Especially business owners (like myself) but it sucks for employees as well. However, I will be happy to listen quietly if you care to expound on why it’s a great policy.
      Because he makes money off it.. Duh! That cat was let out of the bag long ago.

Comment

Can anyone explain to me Flynn's and Stone's crimes, then explain to me why John Brennan's door isn't being kicked in by dozens of SWAT officers with APC's outside, helicopters hovering overhead and a news van ready to capture it all?

Comment

CNN refused to air Lindsey Grahams opening statement from yesterdays hearing....
          They cut to the hearing just as Diane Feinstein was giving her statement...

They keep their viewers in the dark, and dont even try to hide their bias any longer....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            CNN refused to air Lindsey Grahams opening statement from yesterdays hearing....

They keep their viewers in the dark, and dont even try to hide their bias any longer....
            CNN was only airing the hearing when it was a democrat doing the talking for the most part. When a republican was speaking they went to commercial or some other anti Trump bloviator. I was flipping back and forth trying to catch some of CNN (please Lord, forgive me of my sin) and on every republican speaking they cut away to something else.

Comment

Heck how many of the guilty now are contributers at cnn?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                You can't have one person ruin the party
                You think it will be left to one GOP senator to determine Trump's impeachment?
                And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are Republicans needing multiple voting revisions to ALMOST repeal it?

You may hate it in public
                But in private you know it's a great policy
                Yep that's a great observation. Did you know the second rut is here?

Comment

There were no reports about the hearing in any main stream media news. That tells you how devastating it was for the Democrats.

Comment

Best breakdown of the report.

Media are doing SOOOOO much spinning this week that it’s hard to keep track of what is really happening with the IG report and Horowitz’s testimony. They’re trying so hard to pretend the report somehow vindicated the FBI that the actual facts and information are getting sort of lost.

Which we don’t think is completely by accident; gotta do their part to help the Democrats out ya’ know.

Luckily, Carpe Donktum put together a thread we can all refer to when trying to read through the crazy that not only lays everything out pretty simply but also makes the FBI and Democrats look pretty **** bad.

Enjoy!

Carpe Donktum��
                    @CarpeDonktum
                    Reps: Were the conclusions of this report extremely damaging to the FBI?

Horowitz: They certainly were.

Reps: Did the FBI repeatedly lie to the FISA court?

Horowitz: They repeatedly misled the FISA court intentionally.

Reps: Was anyone exonerated?

Horowitz: Absolutely not.

Was anyone exonerated?

Absolutely not.

Womp womp.

Reps: Did the FBI know the Dossier was bogus before the Mueller investigation started?

Horowitz: Yes

Reps: Did the entire investigation hinge upon the Dossier?

Horowitz: Yes they couldn't get a FISA warrant without it.

Reps: Did the top brass know?

Kimberley Strassel finds one line buried in IG report 'that is central to everything' and must be answered
                    'I rest my case!' Carpe Donktum breaks Horowitz's testimony down in thread that makes FBI and Democrats look even worse
                    Top brass being Comey? You know, the guy CNN keeps interviewing so he can pretend the report wasn’t totally ****ing.

Reps: Did some of the people making key decisions hate Trump?

Reps: Did they announce before every action that it was because they hated Trump?

Horowitz: No they did not

Reps: Did people from the FBI wear wires and talk to the Trump campaign?

Reps: Did the FBI conduct surveillance on the Trump campaign without their knowledge?

Reps: Did the FBI set up meetings and then report on those meetings?

Reps: Was this after they knew the Dossier was false?

It’s easy to see why media is spinning instead of reporting.

Reps: How do you spell spying

Horowitz: F-I-S-A

Dems: Did you find any evidence of the FBI announcing that it was going to do something out of political bias?

Horowitz: No...

Dems: I rest my case, no issues whatsoever. Case dismissed.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

That is EXACTLY how it’s been happening, over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Because he makes money off it.. Duh! That cat was let out of the bag long ago.
                      I wasn’t aware of that but I am now informed.

Comment

Gaetz just busted Nadler's chops. Asked to enter into the record a New York Times article from 2016 that described Fat Jerry's lobbying to be put in charge of the dem's campaign to impeach Trump. When Nadler objected, one of the Repubs said "that's a mic drop moment, Matt".

You won't see that on CNN tonite.

Comment

A Narcissist by definition!!! Still in denial even after he is busted..
                          He needs to be locked up..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            A Narcissist by definition!!! Still in denial even after he is busted..
                            He needs to be locked up..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...u6CZnly5UOERRS
                            And for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                            X