The IG report is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
    Yeah right...I have zero confidence in our government oversight.
    [emoji108][emoji122][emoji108][emoji122][emoji108][emoji122][emoji108][emoji122][emoji108][emoji122][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Yes, but I still doubt anything will be done. Barr is a swamp creature and was his first time around too.

If nothing else, this proves beyond doubt that our government is completely infiltrated and broken beyond repair.
      Well said, thanks for being objective enough to state that both sides are sewer dwellers.[emoji106] Yes, the fix is in ....from every angle!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Well said, thanks for being objective enough to state that both sides are sewer dwellers.[emoji106] Yes, the fix is in ....from every angle!!

Don't get me wrong, this started with the Obama admin and I have zero doubt that this went all the way to the top.

At this point the only explanation as to why nothing is being done is because everyone is afraid of their own closet doors being opened.

I have no doubts that a scary number of elected officials are buried in illegal money. I also believe that many elected officials are not afraid of criminal prosecution, but personal destruction as a result of any and everything being able to be dug up on demand by the very people they should be nailing to the wall.

This was the obvious outcome of the surveillance state that we ALLOWED and many of us wanted at the time.

Comment

At least Durham has come out and said Horowitz is wrong.

Comment

Check out this load of crap. Keep in mind that there is still no evidence that the DNC was hacked by the Russians.

E.W. "Bill" Priestap, who approved the case opening, told us that the combination of the FFG information and the FBI's ongoing cyber intrusion investigation of the July 2016 hacks of the Democratic National Committee's (DNC) emails, created a counterintelligence concern that the FBI was "obligated" to investigate. Priestap stated that he considered whether the FBI should conduct defensive briefings for the Trump campaign but ultimately decided that providing such briefings created the risk that "if someone on the campaign was engaged with the Russians, he/she would very likely change his/her tactics and/or otherwise seek to cover-up his/her activities, thereby preventing us from finding the truth."

And this one. Basically, because Strozk's boss (whom consulted with Strozk along with others) made the ultimate decision to start the investigation, Strozk's bias had nothing to do with it. What a load of manure.

We further found that while Strzok was directly involved in the decisions to open Crossfire Hurricane and the four individual cases, he was not the sole, or even the highest-level, decision maker as to any of those matters. As noted above, then CD AD Priestap, Strzok's supervisor, was the official who ultimately made the decision to open the investigation, and evidence reflected that this decision by Priestap was reached by consensus after multiple days of discussions and meetings that included Strzok and other leadership in CD, the FBI Deputy Director, the FBI General Counsel, and a FBI Deputy General Counsel. We concluded that Priestap's exercise of discretion in opening the investigation was in compliance with Department and FBI policies, and we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision. We similarly found that, while the formal documentation opening each of the four individual investigations was approved by Strzok (as required by the DIOG)
            John Podesta's gmail was hacked by the Russians?

Do you know what his password was at the time of the hack?

Wait for it........

Password

His password was password

A 12 year old could hack that one

Please make this stop

My dog ate my homework is more believable.

Data breach. Right.

Now all you guys using password as your password

Go change it

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              Meanwhile Rep Collins is ripping Daniel Goldman a new one right now in the hearing. Admitted Biden did a quid pro quo as part of U.S. policy with Burisma.

This is remarkable testimony.
              Oh man. Talk about deer in the headlights! Collins is a meany! I loved it

Comment

Bananna republic

Comment

Don't get me wrong, this started with the Obama admin and I have zero doubt that this went all the way to the top.

At this point the only explanation as to why nothing is being done is because everyone is afraid of their own closet doors being opened.
                  Exactly!
                  Just like obamacare.
                  Leave it in place to protect their own (political) futures because those GOP members know that they need to continue to give their Democrat constituents free stuff in order to rely on those Dem votes

Comment

Horowitz is a Obama guy...appointed by him...

While people say he is fair, he is a loyalist...

For the AG and Durhamn to come out so fast and denounce his findings within an hour of its release speaks volumes....

Horowitz has no suponea power or grand jury power....if someone wont talk there is nothing he can do ...Durhamn can...

This aint over

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      Exactly!
                      Just like obamacare.
                      Leave it in place to protect their own (political) futures because those GOP members know that they need to continue to give their Democrat constituents free stuff in order to rely on those Dem votes
                      To be fair, we pretty much had Obamacare gone. He who some here anointed flawless in his death screwed that pooch.

Comment

Brennan caught in a lie.

Imagine that, a communist lying. How long before we see him locked up?

Comment

Remember the guys on here who were stoked to use Carter Paige as shining examples of Trump's ties to Russia. Only to find out (which anyone with a brain knew all along) there was no legit evidence in the first place to start investigating him and the FBI hid this fact in order to destroy him to get to Trump. What a clown world.

Comment

To be fair, we pretty much had Obamacare gone. He who some here anointed flawless in his death screwed that pooch.
                            You can't have one person ruin the party
                            You think it will be left to one GOP senator to determine Trump's impeachment?
                            And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are Republicans needing multiple voting revisions to ALMOST repeal it?

You may hate it in public
                            But in private you know it's a great policy

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              you can't have one person ruin the party
                              you think it will be left to one gop senator to determine trump's impeachment?
                              And you didn't have obamacare pretty much anything because it failed the first two votes.

If obamacare is so bad then why are republicans needing multiple voting revisions to almost repeal it?

you may hate it in public
                              but in private you know it's a great policy

lol

Comment

He must be in the insurance business

Comment

Working...
                                X