Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had 2 does come in just out of range!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      Peter, general guidance for the H is to hold out for your largest deer, don't shoot if he isn't wall quality.
      Peter, the buck that was posted is why you don't shoot a big six.

Comment

Congrats Don! Awesome buck!

Comment

Congrats DonBell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just decent? You must shoot a lot of big deer. Congrats man.

Comment

Congrats! Great buck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Just stopped by headquarters. 1 buck and 1 doe is all thats been turned in

Comment

Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=bossbowman;14560985]Just FYI, no tracking with dogs allowed during the hunt anymore, think it just changed this year.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the info. That’s a shame cause I’d think they’d want us to recover a shot deer and not let it waste. I know hunting with dogs is prohibited but recovering a dead one? Oh well....

Comment

Nice buck! Congrats

Comment

Helluva buck congratulations!!

Comment

I’m pumped that I saw a total of 7 deer today, first day to ever deer hunt Hag!

I had 2 come in to 20 yards at the end of shooting light, crunching acorns so loudly like they were Doritos. I didn’t really want to climb down and spook them myself. Fortunately, my neighbor came walking by about 15 minutes later and pushed the deer out, but not before the big doe stopped to watch the intruder, literally at the base of my tree, directly beneath me. Could have drilled her . Ahh... tomorrow.

Comment

Great buck! Congrats

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                            Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Nothing but squirrels this afternoon. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Comment

Had an active morning but a dull evening. Had an all day sit. Bout 30 min till shootin' light had 4 pigs pass by right under me. 30 min after shootin' light had 2 doe come in behind me at 30yds but had too much trash in the way to try it.The mossied around for a bit then moved on. Mid morning saw a bobcat and a yote.
                                Couldnt make it happen but it always makes it batter when you see critters! Hang in there folks and hunt hard, good luck tomorrow everyone!
                                Don, congrats on one heck of a buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X