cordless Dyson info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cordless Dyson info

Who knows what cordless Dyson model Mama uses and if it's any good on tile?My wife wants one for the tile floors.

Originally posted by redneckstudd20 View Post
    Who knows what cordless Dyson model Mama uses and if it's any good on tile?My wife wants one for the tile floors.
    We have the Animal I believe here at house. Momma loved it so much she bought one on black friday for ranch.

Comment

It's an awesome vacuum. However, my wife has complained she cannot do the whole house on one charge. And our house is not very big. She likes it, but I don't know if she would spend the money a second time.

Comment

I had one a few years ago battery didn’t last enough to do my whole floors at once. Worked good on dog hair and crumbs on wood floor, bought the shark rocket or something like that that is corded but still hand held and it has a second roller for fine dust and sucks harder just something to think about

Comment

We have the V11. It'll do almost our whole 3,000 sf house in auto mode. We vacuum more because it's so convenient. I'd buy another even though it's stupid expensive. The turbo mode has incredible suction for such a small machine.

Comment

We had nothing but problems. Have to whack it every few feet to get the battery to connect back up.

I ended up buying my wife a milwaukee back pack m18 one. Man you should see her go to town. She was mad at first. It has a low and hi. It is way more quiet and way more power than the dyson.

Only reason she was mad is because she thought it was for me cause i am a milwaukee junky. Now i got her hooked. YMMV

Comment

Not looking good here! Lol

Comment

Theres a bunch of models on Amazon that have good reviews that are half the cost

Comment

she couldnt handle me asking her if she was ghost hunting while playing ghost busters theme song everytime she swept! Be lots of arguements...lol

Comment

I think a cordless leaf blower is a better option.....

Comment

Originally posted by redneckstudd20 View Post
                      she couldnt handle me asking her if she was ghost hunting while playing ghost busters theme song everytime she swept! Be lots of arguements...lol
                      Haha, yep we did that at first.

No cord and the power of a shop vac on your back. Cant lose. Can use it inside or outside and easy to dump. Just not a wet vac.

Comment

yes

Comment

There is no way a wife is asking for a vacuum cleaner for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                            There is no way a wife is asking for a vacuum cleaner for Christmas
                            Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                            X