X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep!!

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
    Hahahaha, it's harder to quit dipping than smoking. Chew gum
    I smoked for 15 years and thought the same thing. Quit smoking in no time. I dipped for 3 years and it was way harder to quit!

Chew gum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Yes. That happens to most males around age 10. [emoji1787]
      Hahaha!!! I'm going to take Willie Nelson's advice on how he quit the cigarette's. Find me some weed and roll up a whole pack. Everytime I crave a cigarette light a joint instead! Wife might not like that idea though! J\K!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
        Get you some Copenhagen long cut.
        Second this....

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
          Hahahaha, it's harder to quit dipping than smoking. Chew gum
          Exactly this. ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Yes. That happens to most males around age 10. [emoji1787]
            Haha yep 12 for me. Thought we were some bad @ss's lol. After a couple times the dizziness fades and then you become a real man.....or so we thought.

But yea, don’t stop smoking to go to dipping it’s a harder habit to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
              Oh no, your first problem was going with the grizzly wintergreen. That sweet stuff would make even the most seasoned tobacco user sick. Shoulda gone with Copenhagen snuff, the original......... if you really wanted to be sick! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yep, Copenhagen makes me feel sick every time I try it

Comment

Try Copenhagen. It will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurrex just like me

Comment

I quit dipping after 25 years of use. Never once did I think “maybe I should pick up smoking to wean me off Copenhagen”...

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                    I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes and thought I would try the snuff pouches to wean me off. I bought a can of grizzly wintergreen pouches. I got home this evening and had a few beers and decided to try snuff for the first time. Put the pouch in my bottom lip and it actually tasted pretty good. About 5 minutes went by and my head started spinning. About 5 minutes later it was to the point I had to spit it out because of nausea. The nausea didn't stop till I puked! Is it normal for it to make you feel this way? If so does it quit making you sick if you try again? To be honest I'm a little gun shy now.
                    tough situation personally know

Comment

I wish it made me sick. Tried to quit Copenhagen a dozen times. A can a day for 30 years. At least it’s my only bad habit.

Comment

My buddy and I were hunting in Kyrgyzstan back in 2012 and at the time, he dipped. One of our guides wanted to give it a try, and we warned him of the nausea dangers. He had that a pinch in for about 3 minutes and was happy as a clam. At 5 minutes, he frantically ripped it out of his lip and threw it out of the jeep. 15 seconds later he was doubled over reviewing his lunch at high speed. Its one of the worst feelings in the world.

That that story told, dont go from smoke to dip. Its worse for you than cigs.

Comment

Quit dip out of college, had to grow up and want to be around for my family. Glad it made you sick, terrible habit.

Comment

Don’t swallow it ..,,[emoji16]

Comment

Rookie...

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                                Rookie...

Comment

Working...
                                X